The Floridian resort

Before the chapter starts, i want to say that whenever italics appear in the book, it means that the character is thinking to himself. I did to show the thought process of the characters. Anyways enjoy!

-----

Jason's pov:

  "Cut it out man!" Larry laughed, smacking away the bottle that Leon kept using to splash water on to him.

  "You cut it out" Leon smirked, as he turned to pick up the discarded bottle. "Have some respect for other's property."

  "Maybe i would if said property wasn't being used to annoy the hell out of me!" Larry responded wittily, turning towards his other friend, me.

  "Jason, please tell him to cut it out!" Larry pleaded, as we walked out of the narrow alleyway and on to the Floridian streets.

"Leon stop splashing Larry with water" i said, smiling a bit and rolling my eyes.

Geez those two idiots really are enough to give me a headache.

  "Fine but only because he's being such a cry baby" Leon said, flicking the now empty bottle in to a trash can some feet away, but then sighing in disappointment as it bounced off and hit the pavement with the sound of crinkling plastic.

  "You better pick that up" Larry chided, only to be answered by an exasperated sigh from Leon, who just kept walking on. Larry looked at me for help and i looked down at the pavement, knowing that Leon wouldn't really be moved no matter what was said.

  And besides, statistically speaking for everyone who litters in a public domain there are at least five others who would clean up the litter.

  And sure enough, a few moments later someone else dropped the bottle in to the bin, and we all moved on, forgetting about this trivial matter.

  "So..." Larry began, "What do you guys want to do now? It's pretty amazing being by ourselves out here isn't it? You know, without parent supervision?" he asked, running his hand through his hair.

  "It is pretty epic so far. Hey, how about we try and crash one of the buildings here?" Leon suggested, "With Jason's brains we could get on to the roof of any place."

  "Well..sorry, not going to help you do that dude; it's illegal. There'll also be a penalty depending on which building we climb on top of, and depending on what we are charged for" I replied, although i could not deny that i was curious as to where this conversation would go.

  "Come on, if we're friends you guys will listen to me" Leon laughed, punching me on the shoulder causing me to wince slightly in pain.

  "You know,that hurt" i replied, nursing my shoulder, "And you really need to stop blackmailing us in to doing things we'd rather not do."

  "Come on, it'll be fun!" he answered, "Don't be such a bore Jason. Besides, i didn't come all the way out here just to get stuck with a bunch of wimps."

"I'm not a wimp!" Larry objected.

"Are too"

"Are not!"

  "Ugh if i satisfy your desires will you stop bothering us Leon?" i asked, fearing that i may get a real headache if the two didn't stop bickering.

"Sure, it's a deal!" Leon replied.

*Sigh* guess i have no choice now.

"Fine, what place do you want to break in to?" I asked, sighing.

  "Hmm" he thought, scanning the buildings around him. "That one right there" he said, pointing towards a rather posh looking seaside resort with a tall hotel, "I bet the view will be epic from up there."