Perfect life?

So yeah, I'm not a famous poet and I'm not known for an amazing quote like "life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know which one you'll get" but I can say or think of something that will one day change the world!
.... That is what my life goal was when I entered high school........ However I have my two best friends and my good grades, my sports teams and my perfect little family. That was what I thought I had at least........ However things are not always what they seem and things change, but do they change for the better? How do you deal with these changes? Hmmm I wonder.........
Alright before I get ahead of myself maybe I should start from the beginning. My name is Katie Watson and I'm a senior at North High, home of the Tigers. I'm 17 and I have two older half-siblings. My older, rude and down-right mean sister, Mary who is 25. Then my brother, James who is 19 and I actually get along with him really well. He calls me "hurricane" cause he says I'm normally calm, cool and sensible, but on the rare occasions that I do get really pissed, I can damage anything in my way. Me and my sister don't get along at all, she hates my dad and me, but my mom kept the arguments to a minimum. The key word there though is kept, my mom passed away last year from a stroke and now my sister only stays around to piss me off and give my dad a hard time. James has been a real help though he lives with dad and I now along with his girlfriend Bella. Bella is like the sister Mary should have been. She and James have already talked about marriage and kids so it's just a matter of time for that to happen. My unrelated family are my two best friends, Amber and Penelope who we call "Pen" cause she insisted that he name is to long and tiresome to the tongue. So this is my family. Everyone at my school states that I have the most perfect life, but I lost my mom, and my dad is working himself to death. My sister hates me and I have this bad feeling that something worse is about to happen. All I know for sure is that this won't be a quiet senior year, that's for sure.