Chapter 16

Once he opened it, his eyes shot wide open.
„WHAT THE FUCK! IS HE SERIOUS?!", Jin gasped
„Wait what happened?", jimin asked worried from Jin's outburst. He took the pictures from his hand and gasped in shock.
.
.
.

As he looked at Jin he saw that Jin was sad.
"Hey don't be sad, seriously it doesn't matter. U said u weren't into him right so u shouldn't care it's nothing." , jimin said trying to calm his own rage.

"but-", Jin wanted to stay to his words of not having any feeling but now he couldn't deny the heartbreak, he had a crush.
"Oh nah, don't worry about me chimmy, I'm fine I'm totally fine, I don't care about him.", Jin said taking a deep breath. He was trying to play it off well but that didn't happen.

So he stood up and showed all his anger.
"Jimin ur coming with me. NOW. I do care and I will slap Taehyung and kill this bitch Chung-hee."

Jimin stood up nodding. "I AGREE LETS WHOOP THOSE BITCHES ASSES I SWEAR WHO DOES THIS MOTHERFUCKER THINK HE IS, CHEATING ON MY BEST FRIEND!? NAH LIL DICK TAEHYUNG I'M GONNA CHOP IT."

"YEAH!- wait what-?", Jin said throwing Jimin disgusted looks.
"NEVERMIND LETS JUST GO.",Jimin said dragging Jin.

"Wait, let me fix my hair.", Jin said and after that he walked out of the room like a boss.

When both jimin and Jin walked through the foyer, employees stared at them with drool slipping out of their mouth.

In the car

"Okay so the thing we are gonna do now is go home, rip his favourite t-shirt and then we will kill him.", Jin said while driving.

Jimin only nodded but he already made plans of his own for that Chung-Hee.

At Home:

Jin and Jimin barged into the house as if they were about to rob it,
Frightening Taehyung who was sitting in the living room, checking up on his emails.

"Goddamn Jin you scared me. Oh u invited ur friend, hey jimin.", Tae said smiling but it quickly fell when Jin didn't even glance at him twice and stomped up the stairs. Followed by Jimin who was glaring at him and Yeontan who was growling at Tae.

"Jin? Did I do something wrong? what's wrong bab-"
"DO. NOT. CALL ME BABE, FUCKER.", Jin said walking down the stairs with Taehyung's favourite t-shirt.

Taehyung jumped from the angry voice Jin talked to him with. Then suddenly he saw his t-shirt in jin's hand. He knew he was doomed.

"Jin, what happened?", Tae asked again waiting for a response.

"U KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED."

"WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED FOR U TO BE THIS ANGRY JIN I DONT UNDERSTAND.", Tae said raising his voice.

"Oh so you don't know?? Jimin. Hand me the scissors.", Jin ordered.
"Taehyungie, you really don't know?", Jin cutely asked.

"NO I DONT WHAT THE HELL?", Taehyung said annoyed. He was getting mad, why is Jin suddenly acting like this?

*snip*
"HEY WHY ARE U CUTTING MY FAV T-SHIRT WTF ARE U MAD?"

"OHHH SO U REALLT DONT KNOW???"
"NO I DONT. GIVE ME A REASON FOR WHY YOU JUST CUT MY FAVOURITE T-SHIRT?! ITS MAKING ME PISSED BECAUSE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!"

"Jimin show him the pictures."

Jimin threw the pictures into Taehyung's face.
Taehyung would have yelled at Jimin right then but by the looks of it, making Jin madder would mean no good.

So he just sighed and looked at the pictures. He was shocked but that shock was quickly replaced my following laughter.

"so this is funny to you?"

"No but are you serious? Seokjin I can't with you.", Taehyung said getting really pissed. The photos were photoshopped and additionally he did nothing wrong, Chung-Hee forced herself on him and acted like he did kiss her. And also his favourite t-shirt was cut, for literally no reason.

"I know this marriage should have never happened. And it's fine for you to not have feelings for me but I would have never thought of you this low. Chung-hee came yesterday and I really trusted you Taehyung. U told me you did nothing but what is this? I know this relationship was not serious but at the end of the day I did get feelings for you", Jin blurted without noticing but continued "but it's fine that you didn't, but you should have never cheated on me, even if this is a fake relationship!" Jin sighed and looked down, the following thing really took a lot of strength for him to say but he did it, he looked up at Taehyung and said "Taehyung let's divorce." , jin had tears in his eyes. He finally understood that he actually had feelings for Taehyung and that he was really heartbroken but Taehyung had no feelings for him, so why try to keep a one sided love relationship work. Jin knows his worth.

"Seokjin listen."
"No shut the fuck up. Let's break this off and u go to ur bitch.", Jin said sliding off the marriage ring.

"No Seokjin fucking listen to me.", Taehyung insisted.

Jimin left the house and waited for Jin to come he wanted them to be in private.

"NoTaehyung, I don't want to listen to u and lastly you can fuck yourself.", Jin said and threw the ring at his face. And walked over to the door.

"Where the fuck do u think ur going Kim Seokjin?", Taehyung said Mars hint over to the door before Jin could reach it.
He locked the door and pushed Jin against the wall and whispered into his ear:

"No one breaks up with me after confessing his feelings, especially the person that I love."

.
.
.
.
.
Yaaas finally another crap shit chap
Ew wtf did I write