18. The Reality of Married Life

"Seojin." Chanyeol started with a husky groan still kissing my lips aggressively, biting and sucking it gently conveying my whole system into a panic.

We were both immersed in what we are doing that I didn't even notice we are already inside his bedroom, his addicting scent quickly plodded my senses until it transpires to me - we are really doing this now. 

"Chanyeol, I -" I was about to say something but he was owning my lips with his smooth strokes and caress leaving us both gasping for air.

Chanyeol gently pushes me against his bedroom wall while we continuously savor each other's taste being clamped against this flat surface makes it easier for me to take his heated smacks and movements, he was burning for me and it was absolutely contagious sensing that my body is already reaching that scorching heat.

Our kisses quickly deepen as Chanyeol parted my mouth seeking admission which I willfully welcome, our tongues colliding aggressively while our heads swaying in sync. Both my knuckles were clutching tightly onto his shirt tugging him closer to me - leaving no spaces between us while his hands were wildly running up and down my back until he realized that he needs to touch my skin as much as I wanted to feel his on mine. 

We swiftly stir away from each other, both heaving intensely just so he can pull out my sweater, and soon as it was off Chanyeol's orbs glistened filled with desire and amazement while gazing at my chest which was still concealed with a black lace brassiere.

"You are beautiful, love." he murmured in a voice I have never heard before. It was sweeter and softer as if he was in awe with my whole being. 

He was about to claim my lips but I gently pushed him and bravely move my paws down to the hem of his shirt which beckons him to lift his masculine arms, I also wanted to see how beautiful he is and soon after I undress him - Chanyeol's body didn't disappoint.

I slowly run my finger to his toned abdomen down to the button of his jeans but before I even move my hand down further, Chanyeol draws my body off the floor and straddles me on his waist before going back to my lips only to reward them with his vigorous kisses.

Both half-naked, he treads towards his bed and smoothly sets my body down the mattress still pressing on my lips passionately. His room even sets the mood as he always kept it dimmed intensifying our excitement to explore each other's bodies with just minimal lighting.

Chanyeol expression was otherwise clear to my vision, it was filled with desire and I have never seen him like this ever. 

"I want to make love to you, Seojin. So bad -" he mumbles after giving my mouth a short rest, he slowly stood at the edge of the bed which urges me to sit and watch as he unbuttons his jeans and as if it wasn't enough for me I swiftly lean forward then help him denude.

I swallowed after seeing what was inside that pair of jeans gloriously standing probably reacting to what we were doing - I bit my lower brim, a bit bothered by how enormous he is and if I'd be able to endure taking him in. Chanyeol just smirked coyly and hastily shift into taking my jeans off which I leave to him completely.

Hell with it, just looking at that hardened member tightens my chest and I am more than willing to take it in at all cost. My heart beats frantically being so thrilled with how he has been fascinating me with this foreplay.

Chanyeol pushed me back on the soft mattress using his mouth pressing on mine then remove my jeans off discarding them somewhere in the room, he was stark naked while I was left with my undergarments. When I was about to complain - he incited doing something beyond the unimaginable, at least in my book being the inexperienced one.