6

Mattia's pov:

I woke up and looked at who I was holding. Oh, right .. it's y/n. Good. I look at the time it was 12 am. Damn does this girl not get sleep or something? I get up get dressed and all that. I look at the time it was 1 in the afternoon .. she was still sleeping? Is she dead? The hell. I look over her and she was breathing. She might just be tired. Well I gotta do shit so I have to leave her. I'll just text her.

Your pov:

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 1:40 pm. Damn, I really need to start getting more sleep. I look at my phone and see that I got a text from Mattia. I responded and responds back fast. Like in .2 second.

I just laugh at my response

I just laugh at my response. I go into the bathroom and see that there's a whole bunch of shit for me? I see a toothbrush, makeup, clothes that I love and more.. the fuck? Whatever. I brush my teeth, and shower and do all that and change into this:

 I brush my teeth, and shower and do all that and change into this:

Cool. I just put on natural ass make up like literally concealer, mascara, and blush. I don't really care for makeup but I mean I tried a little.

I was on Mattia's bed scrolling through tiktok when I saw a video of him? I look at his account and see he has 5 mill. So he's in a mafia and famous? That's a lot to handle please. I just scroll past. You thought I was gonna follow him? Hell no ha. I don't even post on there I just scroll to see funny shit that isn't even funny.

A few minutes later:

I hear the door open I look up and see Mattia.

You- welcome back.

Mattia- thanks, what were you doing?

You- literally just sitting here. Why?

Mattia- you didn't touch anything, right...

You- I've been in this place for a day, you really think I'm gonna find everything?

Mattia- well I don't know you're smart

You- right ... anyways uhh ima go home-

Mattia- no, wait, not yet, please.

You- why .. are you okay?

Mattia- yeah, I'm good. But I want you to meet my friends.

You- mattia, I could care less about them.

Mattia- but they're really cool, come on.

You- fine.

Mattia- YES, I mean alright ..

You- yeah..