Chapter 6: Fighting

Dark, Raven and the boys have grown older as time has continued along as normal. Raven was taller and had curved horns growing in, Dark had longer neck tuff that was nice and fluffier than when she was younger.

They were happy juniors and didn't mind helping other students that needed it. But the brat wouldn't allow anyone but herself to feel happy. The teachers wanted to do something, but her father was just as mean as her.

Whenever the two sisters were in a good mood at school, the bully would make their mood as low as she could. But one day, she was going to mess up by a long shot, and change the future for the sisters.

~ During the last week of school~

Raven walked along, looking for Dark who had hidden in the tall grass. She stopped and looked over at the golden brat who was being mean to a little hybrid who had just joined the school.

Raven was fed up with the bullies actions, she marched over and growled at the brat, "Hey you, good-for-nothing, leave the hybrid alone." The brat swatted away the little one, with an evil smile on her face.

Raven had enough, and then the brat attacked her. Raven was badly injured, her right eye, one of her paws and tail fins had been hurt or took off by the brat.

Dark saw her sister and charged the bully, with the full intent to do some damage to the evil hearted one. She tore a small hole into the brat's wing, but was swiftly clawed across her stomach by the brat.

The brat laughed in the most evil way as Dark fell to the ground in pain. Raven hollered to her but her sister passed out due to blood loss as the three scars were deep in her skin.

Raven growled angrily, "Don't touch my sister!" The brat wacked her on the head, knocking her unconscious as the students gathered to see if the two sisters were ok or even going to live.

A sudden roar came, Bonnie attacked the brat with full force, clawing her angrily as he had smelled their blood from the other side of the school yard. The two fought as the students called for medical help as Dark was unresponsive and so was Raven.

(Drawing by Raven of course, I take no credit for her artwork!)

The principal, a very large sun colored griffin, tackled the brat and growled at her

The principal, a very large sun colored griffin, tackled the brat and growled at her. She quickly claimed he had attacked her and she wasn't even doing anything, yet the principal didn't believe her.

A teacher came out of the bushes with a camera in paw, the brat gulped nervously as the teacher said it was all on video. The three siblings were rushed to the hospital as their parents quickly came, since they had been called by the assistant principal.

Moonclaw followed her children to the hospital as Ectoplasm talked to the principal about what happened and guardsmen came to clear the scene. Witnesses were quick to not take the bully's side and defended the siblings names.

The little hybrid thankfully wasn't hurt to his parents relief but was happy to say that Raven saved him from the brat. The brat's father threatened Ectoplasm that he'd make him pay for allowing his daughter to get hurt by his "pathetic hybrid children and the discussing grey fur".

Ectoplasm did all he could to hold himself back as he wanted to end the evil hearted one quickly, now more than ever. "Don't you dare insult my children like that again, they are more pure than your pathetic blood line."

The two were getting very angry at each other as a golden chinese long landed, "Stop this fighting now." The brat's father turned to him, "Ah, Counselmen Rosh, this evil creature let my-"

The Counselmen growled at him, "You are a disgrace to all golden scales, you and your daughter. I know what happened, I saw it in a vision and I know who is at fault."

The golden brat's father looked at him with shock, "My daughter was attacked by this rotten black scale's hybrids and horrible grey fur child. She is not the evil one-"

"Don't try it, I know more about your pathetic excuse for a pure breed family than I'd prefer to know. I've been given regular updates on every village and you are one of the worse families I have ever heard about. The whole of the Counsel will not be pleased to hear about you and you hateful family."

The brat had been sitting silent, she acted like she was the victim as the guardsman got her side of the story. However hard the father tried, he wasn't believed by the Counselmen. Ectoplasm was allowed to go to the hospital by the Counselmen's orders while the brat and her father were to stay and listen to the elder one.

He flew off to the hospital, hoping that they were all alright, and hoping they'd be given justice for what happened to them. Hoping to the sun and moon that his children would survive whatever they were thrown at next.

~To be continued~