Chapter 9 🎉

Sophia's POV:

We decide to watch a movie on Netflix while we eat the snacks. When we finish the movie we take Pictures for Instagram.

Sophia_Moore

Liked by ellianawalmsley_ and 7,203 others

Caption: Sleepover with @piperrockelle @symonneharrison @ itsemilydobson

User7658: 🤢

piperrockelle: 😊😋

ellianawalmsley_: can't wait for 2morrow 😜

Sophia_Moore: @ellianawalmsley_ me 2 i miss u 😌

piperrockelle

Liked by Sophia_Moore and 10,304 others

Caption: Girls Night with some weirdos 😐

Sophia_Moore: But you love us don't you? 😁🤔

itsemilydobson: teehee 🤪

jennadavis: miss you girls

We finish posting and we play Never Have I Ever. Piper goes first and she says, "never have I ever had my first kiss". Piper and Symonne say "I have". Me and Emily say "I haven't". I'm glad that i'm not the only one. Symonne then says, "never have I ever snuck out." All of them say "I have" and I say "I haven't." After we play Never Have I Ever we play Truth or Dare. Symonne asks me "truth or dare?" I say truth and she asks if I like someone. I tell her that I don't know them that well so I don't like them, but I think they're cute. All the girls start asking me who it is and I start blushing. I whisper "Gavin" and they somehow heard and they all got silent. Symonne and Emily look at Piper in a weird way. Piper starts laughing and asks why they're staring at her like that. Emily then says, "Umm shouldn't you be upset that your cousin thinks your ex is cute?" Piper then says, "I'm fine if she thinks he's cute because we aren't dating anymore so if she likes/thinks he's cute then that's totally fine and I can't do anything about her feelings towards Gavin." I smile and we hug each other. It's 1:00 am so we decide that we have to go to sleep.

Time Skip (After Truth or Dare)

 I can't sleep and I feel bad for thinking that my cousin's ex is cute. I try not to think about it and I think about how I was going to see my BFFs tomorrow for dance class. 

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have school and I'm working on a new story. New Story Coming Soon!

New Life New ThingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara