intro

there are only a handful of people daria trusts.

she builds her relationships like they are mountains of dust and shadows, taking years to amount to anything. never before has she had to let go of that basis. but then again, there is no time for dust and shadows now, and gaea is rising.

she trusts the gods least of all. if she wasn't the product of mythology, she thinks she would be an atheist. a non-believer. it certainly seems easier to keep fate in your own hands. unfortunately, when it comes to prophecies, destiny slips through the cracks like water, and she trusts no one but herself to hold a bucket beneath.

stupidly, she has not prepared for a hurricane.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

CAST!

tashi rodriguez as daria jackson

niclas gillis as jason grace

tw: alcohol, death, smoking, blood, swearing.

As I try and humanize these characters, some mature themes will pop up, so I've marked this book in particular as mature. However, I don't want that to inhibit the story. Leave a comment on a chapter and I or a fellow reader will be happy to summarize!

That being said, welcome, readers...to obsidian black.

disclaimer

i don't own the percy jackson or heroes of olympus series. all rights go to rick riordan