Chapter 9

P.S. Thanks for commenting . It's very helpful for me to continue writing and satisfy you . Please do stream 'Bhula Dunga '.

Recap:
"Rita Singhania met her best friend Preeto who she was friend with since childhood . She also met her friend's daughter Sana who invited her to come and celebrate Preeto's birthday. Rita told her son about this and they left to the party . Sid saw sana and decided to coax her because what he did wasn't acceptable . Later , some thing unexpected happened ! Harry came to the party with Niya where he tells Preeto that they love each other very much and both the mothers were happy . They decided to do the engagement ceremony soon , so the gave duty to SIDNAAZ to  arrange it together . "

Abb aage:
Sid and Sana took chutti from college for few days because they needed to do the arrangements for the engagement ceremony. Both SIDNAAZ went to the ring shop where they both were fighting about which rings are better .
SH: "Sidharth dekho mene kaha na ki gold rings lenge ."
S: "Are you mad or something ? Hum gold rings nei lenge . Meri ek hi behen hai to me uske liye diamond ring hi lunga . Do you understand ?"
SH: "Me larke ke side se hu to me jo kehrahi hu vohi sunogi ."
S: "Aur me larki ke side se hu . Vese bhi me to meri behen de rahi hu tumhe to phir ring to me hi choose karunga ."
SH: "Theek hai theek hai , hum diamond ring hi lenge . Abb meri sar mat khao ."
S: "Kya! Me kharaha hu tumhari sar ? Itne Der se tum mere sar khar the the ."
SH: "Chup chap ring kharido ,aur scene maat create karo ."

After buying the rings they left from that ring shop . And went to the designer's store where the designer Ken has designed to different lehenga for the engagement and the the blazers too . One of the lehenga was red with rose flower designed on it and the dupatta had rose flower designed on it too . The second one was powder blue lehenga choli in net with colorful floral embroidery .
SH: "Ken hum red wali lehenga lenge ."
S: "Nei hum vo powder blue vali lenge "
SH: "KYA ? Hum blue wali you lenge ? Hum red lenge ."
S: "Red lehengas are very common . Mujhe meri behen ke liye kuch unique Lena chahti hu . Tum aapne bhai ke liye khud choose karna okay ? Abb khush ?"
SH: "Theek hai lekin shaadi me larke wale hi raj karenge aur tum sunogi aur vohi karoge ."
S: "Haa vo dekhlenge ki kon raj karega aur kon nahi ."
SH: "Ken hum dono lehenga lenge . Red vali meri hogi aur blue vali bhabhi ki ."

With this they both left from there after getting the chosen blazer also and went home alone . Before they left to go home they exchanged each others phone numbers . And also designed the wedding cards👇 and then sent it to guests who will be coming on the wedding . But for  now both the family wants only few people to come to the engagement.