The Discipline Teacher

Y/n's Pov

Another day at this boring ass school.. Fuck me.

I can't wait to fucking graduate already. I'm always known as a troublemaker but surprisingly I'm smart enough to not get myself dropped out.

I love causing chaos at this school because the discipline teacher is hot as fuck. Her name is Ms. Venable and let me tell ya... She's smoking hot with her suits and all. Her fucking cane makes her look sexier like damn mama hit me with that please.

Sitting in math class, I must admit that my math teacher is hot too maybe cause I just love milfs but in no way to compare to Ms.Venable. She's the ice queen. She probably have anger issues or whatever but I don't mind her getting mad at me cause it's more of a turn on.

I miss that feelings cause it's been quite awhile since I causes any trouble so why not do something. Damn I miss the way she stares deep into my soul like she's killing me with her gaze.

Hearing the bell rings, alerting us that math is over, it's time for lunch. I guess it's time to shine. I'm gonna just cause a simple trouble cause all I want is to see Ms.Venable and not getting suspended or something cause I really wanna pass the final.

Imma smoke my ciggies at the hallway. Everyday, different teachers are assigned to make sure the hallways are clear when lunchtime so I'm just gonna smoke at my locker. I'm not gonna make it so obvious so I'm going to just stick my head in my locker. It's so stupid but I really want to get in trouble.

Just after one puff, I hear cane thuds alongside with heels clicking echoing. Oop shit I didn't know that Ms.Venable is assigned to check the hallways so I might get no mercy now. Out of panic, I quickly throw my cigarette away but the smell is strong.

Closing my locker quickly, I see the devil herself walking around the corner, her eyes went straight to mine. She stop dead in her track.

"What are you doing here?" Her low, deep voice echoes through the empty hallway.

Fuck I don't even know what to say. She's standing quite far from me so I don't think she could smell the cig.

"I asked you a very simple question, Ms. Y/L/N and I expect an answer." Her stares turns into a deadly glare. I am lost for words. I'm not like this but this time I really don't know what to say. As she start to come closer, I back up and trying to find words to spit out. I'm good at making excuses but why the fuck is my tongue ain't working right now. For fuck sake.

"I-I... You know...I was just searching for things i-in my l-locker-"

She chuckles. Wait- She Chuckles? Well, that's a first. She usually never smile. What is so funny? I don't even know why I'm getting pissed but I kinda love this.

"What is this smell.. Y/n. Why did you smoke in the hallway?! Is this a joke? You knew how strict this school is and you decided to not only smoke in the school area, but the hallway?!" She questioned with her stern voice but her face basically says that she knows what I'm doing.

"I'm not dumb Y/n. I know what's on your mind. I might even know you better than you know yourself." She said with a smirk.

Suddenly, she turned around and walk slowly with her cane thuds more louder than it used to. I'm just standing there, mouth open while watching her hips sways like she knows that I love it.

"Follow me to my office and stop standing there just staring. You know the drill, this isn't your first time making another stupid problem." She said while walking. I guess she really do know me better. I fucking hate this but I also love this. Ugh.