Earthquake

Y/n's Pov

I was just walking back to my office from the restroom when the earthquake starts. The lights were flickering and the walls seems like it's about to fall.

My legs can't contain the vibration of the floor and it causes me to stumble down. People are screaming in fear as the earthquake starts getting more intense. I always think about this kind of situation and it terrifies me. Fighting back tears, I crawl my way to my office which is right beside Ms.Venable's office.

It's hard to crawl my way there because of my outfit but I managed to arrive there anyway. I tried to stand up while holding the wall between my office and Venable's. The quake is getting so hard and my ankles are getting so hurt from the floor's vibration.

Ms. Venable's door was shut tightly and I grow concern because of her cane situation. I don't have issues and yet it's already so hard for me to walk. Now to compare it to Ms. Venable, I'm starting to get so panic. I quickly enter her office and she was laying on the floor, tears are running down her cheek.

Her cane is nowhere to be found and the light in her office are all turned off. Her sobs are getting so loud and I tried to walk towards her. Everything on her table are on the floor and it's a whole mess.

"Y/n- Y/n p.. please I c.. can't see" She said in between her sobs.

Her glasses are not with her either. Oh thank god I check up on her. This poor lady.. As the quake slows down just a little, I manage to stumble towards her and quickly reach up to her. Her skirts are up her thighs and I could see her dark purple panties- Y/n this is so not the time.

She holds me so tight and we were cuddling so tightly on the floor. Her head was on my chest and her hair loosened up. I could see how vulnerable she is. She was holding me so so tight and she's also shaking in horror. I could feel my blouse getting wet from her tears.

I whisper some words to console her, telling her that we're going to be alright. Looking around, I could see her cane under her table. I tried to crawl my way there just in case I could also find her glasses. Ms. Venable starts to cry louder like a terrified child, looking at me who's reaching to get her cane.

I could hear Ms. Venable's scream words but can't manage to get what she's actually saying because of her sobs. I finally reached her cane and grab it. Suddenly, a big hard thing hits my head and my vision starts to get blurry. Her fucking computer falls on my head. Fighting the will to pass out, I crawl my way back to Venable with her cane.

Right when I reach her, she holds me tightly and my vision starts to grow blurry again. I could faintly hear Ms. Venable telling me to stay awake. My head was laying on her thigh and the last thing I see before everything goes dark was her face that's full of tears, trying to get me awake. She's so.. Beautiful.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Venable's pov

It's been a whole week since the earthquake and I'm sitting besides Y/n's bed in the hospital. She's been out since then. One moment, i don't give a fuck about this lady and the other moment, it seems like I've fallen in love with her. I cry every night besides her, missing her embrace. She's seen me at my lowest and the only one who cares to check up on me.

I have found my glasses after the earthquake ends. I've been staying with Y/n ever since. I don't even want to leave her side. Not even for food but I have to anyway. I lay my head on her hand while holding them. Tears are rolling down my cheek.

"Ms...V...Venable?"

My head snapped right at her face with my tears stained face.
She looks around, realising she's in the hospital. My stupid computer left a cut on her forehead but she still looks so perfect. She tighten her hand around mine, while a smile starts to form on her pale lips.

"How long have I've been out? I- are you okay?" Her expression turns into a concern one.

"Y/n it's been a week and yes, sweetheart I'm doing perfectly fine.." I smile at her warmly.

Before any of this happen, I barely speak to her. I don't even give a shit about her. Yes, she's a great great employee is what everyone says. Very caring and cheerful. Me on the other hand is the opposite. So cold and mean is what I'm known for. And yet here I am with her.

Maybe I'm just another person she saved. But no one ever did that to me. People would probably leave me dead but of course not her. She's a sweetheart. Everyone's favourite. I could probably even say that I used to hate her for being so... Perfect.

She sits up while still staring at me and hold my hand close to me. Tears roll down her cheeks while she returns my warm smile.

"Thank you for staying with me, Ms. Venable" I chuckled from her response.

"Call me Wilhemina or Mina if you want. Ms. Venable is a bit too formal at this point don't you think?" I replied with a wide smile.

Maybe that stupid earthquake is a perfect start for something beyond magical..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry I'm so inactive lol. No smut here, people. I hope y'all ain't mad for this. Enjoy now👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
-Ady<3