part 27

They are back from their short trip and currently having coffee with family.

Neil - so any plannings for my princess birthday saying looking at her who is playing with toys on mat.

Avni - Neil u r talking like you did not plan anything ,saying with  curiousity.

Neil - no wifey I didn't think anything till now.

Shweta - it's okayesss tillu it's after a week naah. So we will but yes it should be grand.
After all it's Neivi Khanna's birthday.

But suddenly they hear a gigglish sound.
All looked towards it finding neivi giggling looking at Shweta.

She crawls towards Neil.
And he picks her up.
Pulling her cheeks.
Neil - so my baby is giggling at dadi.
Hearing neivi hides herself in Neil.

Bebe - now gudiya will come to dadi. So she can feel gudiya little little tummy.

Neil gives neivi to Bebe.
But she wiggle in her arms.
Neivi - dddaaa.. da sucking her fingers.

Avni - Bebe ye lijiye giving a sippy bottle to Bebe filling it with a lukewarm milk.

Bebe takes it and try to feel her but she gets irritate and throwing her hands away.

Bebe - princess look look at dadi.
Shweta - but Bebe dadi to me hu .
No no saying this to my princess.
I m her dadi .

Bebe - lgta to nhi 😆
Shweta- whattt Bebe what you mean 😒
Neivi looking at Neil whose attention is on phone. Neivi makes a pout.

Showing her arms to him while Shweta and Bebe start fighting.

Neivi - mmmhhh... Hhhhhhnmm she started crying getting everyone's attention.
Hearing her cries

Avni took her in arms.
Trying to calm her down .
Avni - alle mere baby ko kya hua.   She is mumma's princess na . No no crying .
In babish tone cooing her rock her on her hips.
Prakash - Avni beta Tu ise feed krade ye circus to chalta rhega.

*****
At night ,

Avneil room
Neil was playing with nieve ❤ while talking with her
Neil - princess ! Excited for your birthday ?
(She smiles while showing her few teeths 😍)

Neil - awwieee ! You will be 1 soon 😍 I can't believe ❤
(Avni enters)
Avni - give her to me neil.... It's time for her sleep.... Come nievuu ❤
(Neive was crawling on bed towards avni but she falls flat on bed with her face 😂❤ she dugs her face more on bed being notorious 😆 and then slowly she up her hips 😂❤ and starts making sounds while making pout)

Nieve - {how can I explain 😂} ooooooo😆......nnnnnnn......
(Avneil were laughing seeing at her).

Avni - din par din tumhare harkate leti ja rahe hai 😒😂
Neil - oh hello ! 😯 Meine kab kiya ye sab ?
Avni - wo toh mummy ji se puchna padega 😂
(Here , seeing entertainment in the environment , nieve sits and starts smiles 😂 she was waving her hands in happiness)

Neil - what do you mean ? 😒 Neivi tumhari jaise harkate bhi karti hai 😏
Avni - jaise ?
Neil - jaise tum ready hone mei time lagti ho vaise hi ye time lagti hai 😐
Avni - huh...kuch bhi.... Aur jaise tum shower lene mei nakhre karte ho vaise hi...

Neil - kab....
(And little nieve being smartest puts hand on mouth of both of them 😂🙊 feeling little fingers on their lips ❤ both look down ❤ nieve was smiling 😊 they both holds hand of nieve... One hand in Neil's hand and other hand in avni's hand , they slowly places kiss on her hand ❤😘 and then neil takes her in her arms , they both kisses her cheek while hugging tightly and avni also keeps her head on his shoulder while caressing nieve's hairs❤)

****

Next Morning ❤ ,

Breakfast table
Shweta - all set ! Avni , where is nieve ?
Avni - wo neil ke saath room mei hai 😃 aate hi hoge....
Shweta - okays....

Avneil room , nieve was playing on carpet with her toys while neil was getting ready ❤
Avni (shouts from downstairs) - neil ! Breakfast ke liye aa jao....

Neil - ha aaya.... (His phone starts ringing , he answers it) hello ha ... Ya meine wo details mail kar di thi (he takes his watch from table and while wearing it , he leaves from room 😶 . Neive sees him going , she stretches her hands towards him but he already left . While talking he comes down , avni was in kitchen .
He ends his call and sit for breakfast)

Neil - Murabba sandwich ! Wow bebe 😋
(Avni comes out and she saw neil and smiles , she sees here and there for neivi and she get tensed as everyone was sitting there leaving neive)

Avni (shouts worriedly) - neivi ???? Neil neivi kaha hai ?
(And finally he realises it that he left her princess alone in room 💔 everyone got alarmed)
Neil - ohh noo 😨
(They both run towards their room and everyone followed them . They both reach from but stopped outside seeing the sight infront of them........

What's soo hurry😂

Nooooo... Not yet scroll one more time 😁🙈

Here.... It is!

Neive was standing with the help of table , she sees her mumma papa infront of her ❤ she become super excited 😍 she slowly leaves table and move towards them 😭❤ she keeps her first step without support ❤😭 and tear from avneil eyes slipped 😍 she keeps second step too making everyone surprised and then she was about to keep her third step , she falls.... Seeing her avneil runs while shouting)

Avneil -neiviii.....

(And before she touches to ground , avneil held her in their safe hands ❤ neil kisses her nose while avni kisses her feets ❤😍😭😘 they both wipes their tears)
Neil - hum toh dar gaye the ki apko kuch ho na gaya ho par it turns into one of the best moment of our life ❤ my baby's first step ❤❤

Avni - my strong nievuu 😘
Neil - and sorry for leaving you alone
(She makes pout 😚 while looking at avni 😁 she takes her thumb in her mouth 😂😘)

Avni -bhuki lagi hai meri baby ko ? 😍
(Nieve goes to her and hugs her ❤ as she was hungry and don't have enough energy now . Everyone smiles 😁😍)
Bebe - chal puttar.... Kuch khila de usse 😊❤
(They come downstairs , all sit on chairs and nieve forwards her hand towards murabba sandwich 😁😋

Neil - bebe.... Apke sandwich ki demand badati ja rahi hai 😋
(All smiles , avni feed nieve with her hands 😍❤ and she smiles while waving her hands)

________________

Hope you like it❤️

Phewwww... It is the longest one 1070 words.

Pleaseee appreciate me for that and helping done by sakshisahu12 meriii sakuuuu.

For next chapter you guys need to wait as I will update now after my exams or if I get time I will before..
Totally depend on time.
Much love to all ❤️