🥀𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭🥀

Hope y'all ready...

Warnings: Almost Rape/Sexual Assault, Sexual content, Alcohol Usage.

°.~°~.°🥀🥀🥀°~.°~.°

You cringed inwardly as your father's dirt crusted hands traveled your body. Your hands gripped his hair, pulling in an attempt to remove his mouth from your throat.

He hastily pulled off his belt and roughly grasps your wrists, tying them together behind your back. His tie was second to come off, getting wrapped around your head, and stuffed into your mouth as to not wake your mother.

Your white blouse was tugged open harshly, buttons flying onto the floor. A Yelp left your mouth when he pulled down your bra, revealing your soft chest to his blood-shot eyes.

His lips creeped up into smiled that even the devil would be afraid to look at. Your right breast was captured in a vice grip. Your white panties were pulled down, and practically torn off of your legs.

Your breathing picked up frantically as he reached into his brown pants, pulling out his every unimpressive penis. By this point you were hyperventilating, and black spots filled your vision.

You finally lost consciousness, but not before you felt him painfully pushing into you. The pain from that along with your lack of oxygen, was enough to send you sleep.

°.~°~.°🥀🥀🥀°~.°~.°

A sigh left your mouth as you closed the oven door. You turned around, and leaned on the marble countertop. Thoughts of what your father did to you were on loop in your head.

"Are you thinking about him, Dear?"

A mellow voice rang from behind you, as your husbands hands ran light circles on your hips. The feel of the soft yarn from the sweater you 'borrowed' from Al, soothing your disturbing thoughts.

You nodded your head, nuzzling back into Alastors sturdy chest. He hummed, bending over to kiss your clavicle softly.

"Well I could help you forget.... If you wish..."

His breath was hot and smelled like nicotine and blood. It sent shivers down your spine and into your nether regions. You opened your mouth to answer, but all that came out was a whimper, when he pulled your backside to his crotch.

Al's hands slipped under the oversized sweater you were wearing. He let out a deep chuckle, at the realization that you had nothing on under his sweater. He took your hands in his and places them on the hem of his sweater, silently telling you to hold up the garment.

He knelt down, taking in the sight of your arousal already sticking to your thighs. You could almost see his smirk forming as he to pride in the fact he could get a reaction like this out of you so fast.

His large hands came up to squeeze your plump ass cheeks, spreading them apart to take a good look at your weeping hole.

He took in a deep breath, loving the smell of your raw essence. His tongue darted out taking an experimental taste of you. He hummed to himself as your flavor seep into his tongue.

Alastor deviled his face further into you cunt, loving the way you shamelessly moaned out for him. His tongue poked and prodded at your clit, before taking it into his mouth and suckling on it.