Extra Study with Eren 🔞

(Y/n) POV,
So school ended I didn't see Eren, maybe he just left, but Thad be a bitch thing to do right. So I walked outside the school and I here this all black old school Camaro pull up in front of me, I gave a look at the car like stop following me wtf , I heard the car door come open. It was Eren damn he drives too,?
"Hey . You ready to come by me? I hesitated for a sec but got right back into it.
"Yeah, .. that's a nice car"
he walked over to me leading me to the door of the passenger seat. And he put his hand on my lower back, what's this? His strong hand on my back. He's making me -
"You ready to go? I'm gonna stop at this store for a second and we'll be on our way, to my place."  Right now I can't believe I'm in this guys car, and we're going to the store? For what, what would you need at a store. So we pulled up to the little min mart, it was cute looking it looked like a cafè but it wasn't.
"Can you wait for a second I'll be right back"
EREN'S POV
I'm so glad this is happening right now, it's been awhile since I found someone to care about. Someone I want < I can just imagine her moaning right now. What would it sound like? What she tastes like , that brown skin of hers her voice is so soft too, I wonder what'd she sounds like calling my name, i should get the right size, he kinda grew over the summer, so I grabbed the Condoms, and headed out the door. I'm ready to beat her puss-
(Y/n) POV
Damn I wonder what he has in that store bag ?
"You ready, to go now Eren?"
I asked because I should be doing my work or something, but this feels kinda sexual. It took us about 10 minutes to get to his house. Damn this house is huge. He came over and opened the door for me, and he was smirking,like something was about to happen.
"Here I'll carry your stuff inside"
"Oh you don't need to do tha-'' he just grabbed my things and, I followed him inside. He got inside before me, he was walking pretty fast too.  I walked in and he was standing there. Waiting for me. As soon as I walked in, he pulled me against the wall by the stairs, and leaned in for a kiss, I just let him I didn't know what to do. This feels good, he was kissing me each time harder and more tongue. What's going on right now I'm heated, he let out a soft moan.
"Let's go to my room. I wanna explore you a little more." He said that in a way that said I want to fuck you, way.  He grabbed my wrist and was tugging me up stairs. Am I about to have sex right now? Is that's what's in that bag ? For sex?  We walked in his room it smells like, A strong sexy sent of a man that just got out of the shower , he started talking off his shirt while looking at me, the 6 pack on this man. I couldn't help but stare at him, he got his shirt off and walked over to me.
"Oh you want me to undress you huh?"  Undress??¿ i should tell Eren I never had sex before, right?
"Uhh.. hey Eren" while he was kissing on my neck he had his hand wrapped around it, pulling me closer.
"Wait imma a virgin I never did this before" he looked into my eyes, and he started tracing his fingers down my back. He laughed a little an
"Not after today, glad I'm the one who'll make you scream everyday, damn those sexy lips of yours, I'll  definitely make you say my name more than once." Shit this is happening right now. He started talking off my shirt, and kissing me while unbuckling my bra, this guys a freak,
"Let's make our way to the bed" he says in a soft voice, making me wanna jump in the bed, but I played it cool. He put his long hair up in a bun, could this man get any finer ? Then he unbuttoned his pants, he gently pushed me back on the bed, pulling my pants down, and making his way down.
"I won't be too extreme, but after a while you'd need to get use to it." He took off his boxers. And my eyes widened to what I saw. Is that shit real, it was long, an hard enough to move on it's own.
"Touch it." What he said touch it, before I could reach, he grabbed my had an placed it on his dick, he moved gently up and down "there do it like that but a little faster."