Chapter 20- Airport

Hi guys! A lot of people have been asking for an update so here it is. Also I can't believe that my book has 6k reads. 

So I do owe you guys an apology. I'm really sorry for not updating but My mom took my computer away and then we took it to best buy for updates and all that. I couldn't access it for the rest of break. Then my mom has my sister watching what I do and I not actually allowed to be on here but oh well. 

Anyway I'm back. Hopefully. Yeah. Enjoy the chapter.

Violet POV

I drove to the airport. Yes I know. I probably should call someone or text someone but I really don't want to. I booked a ticket to Italy and my flight leaves in a couple of hours. When I pull up to the airport I have 2 and 1/2 hours until my flight. I get through security and start walking around. I buy a suitcase and clothes and all the necessary stuff. I stop be Starbucks get some coffee then walk to the gate. I wait about 30 minutes before boarding. 

After 11 hours and 15 minutes of flying we arrive in Rome. Getting my suitcase I get a cab and start going towards the hotel. Luckily I am fluent in Italian.

We get to the hotel and I pay the cab driver. Getting down I walk into the hotel and get a room. I walk up the stairs and into my room.

 I walk up the stairs and into my room

The hotel room

I put my suitcase on the chair and laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes. 

All of the sudden there was a knock on the door.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm in the middle of math class right now. If you want anything to happen next or have an idea for a chapter please feel free to private message me. I want your ideas. Also if you have a question please message me. I really want to do a Q&A but I can't do that without question so please. Thank you!

Have a great day!

Love, Camifuen