5.

They climbed out of the cab,grabbed their suitcases and moved towards the hotel they would be staying in total awe of their surroundings.

As they were admiring,a loud voice interrupted them

''Oh my god ,you're finally here''the person said and pulled Nini for a hug.Nini awkwardly hugged back her cousin and pulled away a few seconds later so she could properly greet her.

Before she could get a word out Chloe started speaking''And who you might be?Is he the boyfriend?''she whispered as it was a secret and proceeded to laugh at her own joke

He chuckled awkwardly''Yes that's me,Ricky Bowen,nice to meet you''

''The pleasure is all mine.Why don't you go to the reception to get your number's room Ricky?i want to talk to my cousin''

''Um,sure yeah''

''Well,he is cute and he seems nice''Chloe said''Definitely better than Jake i must say''she smirked

''Yeah definitely better than him''Nini said clearly frustrated as she didn't want to talk about the specific boy

Jake was the first serious boyfriend Nini ever had.It started as an attempt to get over Ricky but she actually developed feelings for him and started a 5 month relationship with him.Needless to say those five months were very unpleasant for Ricky.However the relationship ended pretty badly as Nini found out that Jake has been cheating on her for 2 weeks.

''Neens,I got our keys,wanna go to our room?''Ricky said,unknowingly saving her from a very awkward conversation.

''Yes,let's go.See you later Chloe''

''Bye lovebirds,have fun''

Nini swiftly grabbed his hand and pulled him away.When they were out of sight,she loudly groaned out of frustration''Can you believe her?Literally the minute you were gone she had to mention that jackass Jake''

Ricky visibly tensed at the mention of the boy''Don't think about any of that right now okay?Let's go to our room and relax for a bit and you can worry about her later.''

''Yeah yeah you're right.So lead the way towards the room''

Once they reached their room,Nini slided the key into the door,pushing the door and getting inside.

When they entered their jaws dropped as they noticed the very spacious room,with modern furniture,large windows that overlooked the beach and a balcony with the most breathtaking view.However,their looks seemed to linger on the one and only bed the room was providing.

''I can take the couch''Ricky said

''Don't be stupid Rick,it's more than enough for two people and it's not the first time we'll be sleeping in the same bed.We had sleepovers before you know?''she said ,trying to hide her nerves

''You're right there's no need to make a big deal about it.He clapped his hands and said''So i'm going to take a shower and after we rest for a while,wanna go relax at the beach?''

''Sounds great''she smiled at him

After he went to the bathroom,she fell to the bed face down,silently freaking out over the fact that she would have to sleep next to him for the next six nights.But that wouldn't change things,right?

But that wouldn't change things,right?

fhe fun begins in the next chapters!!