98.

9 months later. January.

Her.

I am 39 weeks pregnant. My baby bump is big and twins are very active. The pregnancy has been as easy and enjoyable as previous ones: I eat, sleep, walk, work out, carry on working just fine. No mood swings, no tantrums or crazy demands. For the first solid 6 months Leo and I had the wildest, the most passionate lovings non-stop, both never having enough. However, once I approached week 35, intimacy was put on mutual hold. My craving number is raspberry. Luckily, I have no complications, so I can give birth naturally. 

Our perfect family lives in a much bigger, just as beautiful, tasteful, lavish, cosy and bright house, in which we moved in literally 4 days before Christmas. We are well-prepared for the arrival of our babies, looking forward to meeting them. 

Today is corporative event in Leo's hotel and all of us are getting ready. The occasion is formal and festive; black and white theme. Nothing Mafia related. 

I am putting on diamond earrings, while examine my appearance: I like my hairstyle and makeup; the dress, heels and jewellery are exceedingly beautiful. I smiled at my reflection, actually feeling happy with myself: I have perfect, loving, caring, very thoughtful, intelligent, beyond handsome husband, who adores and loves me so truly and deeply; I am mother to 7, very soon 9, amazing, gifted, bright and beautiful children; I am healthy, in a good shape, happy, loved, needed, appreciated and successful; I live in a house of my dreams; I have wonderful friend and relatives. 

I am living a fairytale that I had always been dreaming of when I was a little girl.

My eyes locked on enrapturing, bottomless, hazel ones through the mirror as he approached me, soon stopping right behind me

"Our daughters will be gorgeous.""- said happily Leonardo, wrapping his muscular arms around me from behind, resting his big hand on the baby bump. 

Sì, we are expecting 2 girls and all of us were delighted about this, especially Leo. He wanted a girl, better yet two, so bad that he whispered about it to the bump every evening while cuddling me and caressing the belly, being absolutely the cutest and the sweetest human ever. 

"Because you, amore mio, are breathtaking. Utterly captivating and heavenly."- he complimented me sincerely and lovingly as my cheeks flushed pink. 

"Grazie. You look imposing, baby."- I replied profoundly, returning his bright smile. 

I turned around in his strong arms and he was eager to lean in as I met  him half-way for our lips to mould in gentle, fond, passionate kiss. 

"I love you so much, principessa."- said sweetly Leo with charming smile. 

"I love you with all my heart, amore."- I spoke from the bottom of my heart that is soaring in joy. 

He pecked me a few times dotingly and wrapped his muscular arm around my waist before we headed downstairs, where girls are in the living room, snacking on berries, being dressed and ready to go, and our boys are playing in Adriano's room.