THUNDER STRANGERS 3

"I've been TRYING to tell all of you that it was Hunter and Blake! But, it was always 'OH, you're overreacting' now look at where we are!" Jessie went off at the others while they surrounded Cam, searching for the Thunder Rangers' location on the mainframe. A part of her was enraged she could've prevented everything, knowing it was the Bradley brothers all along. "Hey, don't include me in this. I was on your side the entire time!" Shane defended himself, putting his hands up. "Well, guys, you don't need to say, 'I told you so', okay? I mean, I feel bad enough already." Dustin stated.

"That's them. My father enclosed himself in an energy sphere before he was captured. That'll protect him and allow us to track his location within a 25-mile radius." Cam spoke. "But he can't transform or use his Ninja Powers, can he?" Shane asked. "No, and he's about to go out of range." Cam responded, concentrated on locating his father. "Why are they taking him out there to the middle of the forest?" Dustin asked, confusion spreading across his face.

"Found it! The Mountain of Lost Ninjas." They turned toward Tori, who placed herself on the bookshelf. "Of course." Cam exclaimed. "Oh, that's where all those freaky Ninja ghost dudes are, right?" Dustin asked. "So you do study your Ninja history." "Yeah, sometimes." "Then you should know that the Mountain of Lost Ninjas is where the Cavern of Spirits is..." "Which houses the Gem of Souls. It's the only thing on Earth that's powerful enough to break the energy sphere surrounding Sensei." Tori interrupted Dustin and Cam back and forth, making Cam nod in agreement when he heard Tori's explain for him. "That's got to be what the Thunders are after."

"Mountain of Lost Ninjas huh." "Then that's where we're going." Shane continued to Jessie's words, looking at the team.

───※ ·❆· ※───

The Rangers stood in the back of the Mobile Command Center, morphed as Cam continued to track down Sensei Watanabe. "Tracking systems are on-line." Cam informed the rest behind him. "How long till we get there?" Dustin sighed, walking around the truck, anxious. "I told you to go before we left Ninja Ops." Cam gave Dustin a stern look. "That's not what I'm asking. I'm just freaking here." "Dustin, you're not the only one who's panicking, it's alright." Jessie joined the male, putting a hand on his shoulder in a way of showing comfort. "I'm surprised you're comforting me after you proved me wrong and was gloating about it." "Come on, Dustin, I just needed my moment. And about being nervous, you know you're not alone right?" "Yeah, yeah, you're right."

Dustin and Jessie went back to the back of the truck, leaving Cam alone to do his work. Jessie looked over her shoulder to check up on Tori to see Shane there with her. She hoped the other female knew it wasn't her fault, and any one of them could've fallen for their trap. She knew Tori's guilt and how hard she was trying to make it up to Cam. They all got on their Tsunami Cycles as Cam walked to where they were. "This is as far as I go. The rest is up to you. Please find my father." Giving him a nod, they started their bikes as Cam opened up the back of the truck to reveal the ramp. "Guys, let's go!" "Yeah!" "Ready!" "Hit it!" They rode off the ramp and disappeared off to rescue their Sensei. Cam watched with a proud smile, placing his trust in the Rangers.

───※ ·❆· ※───

The Rangers arrived to see the Thunders fighting off ghouls with Sensei Watanabe in Hunter's hand. "Coming through!" Shane announced as he and the other fired at the ghouls from their Tsunami Cycles before stopping in place. "Whoa! Who do we fight?" Dustin asked. "Anyone not wearing a bright color." Shane responded. "Good word choice!" Jessie complimented, her being included in Shane's color phrase. "Good plan." Tori agreed before being attacked off her bike by the dead spirits. The Rangers split up to fight the ghouls while trying to rescue Sensei at the same time.