|| 14 ||

after gogy walked into the hallway i sighed. will i keep that promise? idek, but i guess i can try for him.

about 30 minutes later the house was surprisingly still quite and i went on the roof hoping to get some clarity. i sighed on the roof top wondering what we all were gunna do for the next couple weeks we were together. and so far i didn't have feelings for nick. that was good i still liked clay, well at least i think so. i was kinda tired but have no idea where the boys were sleeping for all i know someone could be in my bed.

i heard the from door open. "oh her cars here" someone said. i looked over the edge of the roof and smiled, it was nick. "uh hi" i said looking at him from above. he got startled "whoa uh hi how-" he said confused. "are you joining me? or are you gunna go back and sleep since it's almost 11?" i giggled. he shook his head and climbed up.

"you missed it?" he asked "of course i did." i sighed while laying down on the hard yet semi comfortable roof. he did the same. "i missed this" he said looking over at me. "you don't even know." i said making eye contact.

his smile and his eyes they haven't changed one bit. i smiled at that. "you haven't changed one bit" "really?" his eye brows shifted. i nodded with a slight mhm. "netheir have you" he smiled back. "ok bud" "really you haven't it's only your hair." he chuckled. "yeah i know i've dyed it a couple times." i rolled my eyes.

"so how's it being here?" he asked. "absolute ass but it's gotten better since clays been around." i sighed looking back up at the shimmering light. "oh well uh nice i guess." he said doing the same.

we sat in comfortable silence for about 3 min just admiring each other's presence. "i missed you so fucking much." i sighed and rolled over so my head was on his chest. he started to play with my hair. he also sighed, "me too i was so sad and scared when you left." "really?" he nodded.

I could feel his heart racing.

nicks pov

I loved he so much, well as a friend i don't think more than that. but i wouldn't be surprised if i did like her she's just whoa you know? i'm talking to myself again. oh god. but you couldn't blame me i mean look at her. i wanted to go somewhere with her tomorrow like out. but i didn't know how to ask her. i shouldn't even be a big fucking deal. i mean like i'm her best friend so it wouldn't be weird.

"um you wanna go out tomorrow?"i asked taking a deep breath. "sure after i go out with clay." she nodded. "oh you and clay are going somewhere?" i asked and she gave me a mmhm.

Nah clay couldn't like her right. noo he barley even said anything to her when we got here. i mean he could possibly but not really any chances he did. he never really 'liked' people.

she got up, "i'm gunna go to bed and probably get a snake if i can. but i probably won't be asleep so if you need anything ask cleo" she said climbing off the roof. "really the cat?" i questioned. she nodded and went inside so i followed because i'm not trying to be out here alone. i heard her door close so she was in her room.

since me and george came early we didn't really have a room. so i ended up on the couch because clay george were in the other room. and george was on the floor. asleep like always. when is he ever awake to be honest.

~kiaras pov~

*ding*
who tf is texting me this early? it's literally 11:00am. i checked my phone.

Clay:)
get up we're leavingggg:D

me
fineee🙄

i slowly rolled out of bed almost tripping over my blankets that have fallen. and put on this outfit i thought it was cute.

 and put on this outfit i thought it was cute

and i yawned walking into the living room. they all looked at me like they have never seen a girl just wake up with her hair messy.

"what?" i glared at them. "oh uh nothing" george said turning around. i slowly backed up at went into the bathroom to fix up my hair also brushed my teeth. and i put it in a messy bun because honestly i didn't have time for this. and after i walked back out into the living room i at with them at the counter.

"morning" nick said "morning" i said placing my head on the counter and looking at clay. "wow you got up fast." he chuckled. "shut up you woke me up" i rolled my eyes. "you gunna eat" george said moving one of his eyebrows. i sighed "no....not now" i said not making eye contact. "ok we will be back" clay said walking out the door i followed about to close it but then cleo.... "nick feed cleo too i forgot" i said closing the door.

I hoped in clay jeep and shut the door. "wooo can't wait for this coffee" i yelled. he looked at me and smiled "ok dunkin then we will get everyone a donut and later Chinese food" i nodded as we pulled off into the street.

guys i might not me uploading for awhile i think i'm getting my phone taken today sooo yeahhh but i promise i'll upload a lot once i get it back💃🏽 bc i didn't do anything to deserve it getting taken soooo😃yeahhh btw my trumpies why? why r u doing this. and uhhh yeah😎 see you later💀