Forest

(A/N:EDITED HEAVILY)

Y/N's POV:Walking through the forest I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up taking a hit of it. "Fuck this taste bad" I've been dealing with the taste of cigarettes even though I hate cigarettes,they help me calm down in all the wrong ways. Leaning against the tree I took another hit of the cigarettes but I heard the leaves crunching and branches breaking so I quickly got my axe out then stomped out the cigarette. "Ya k-know,you ai-ain't quite!" "Oh I've been told" I know that damn voice,Frank fucking Morrison! "FRANK!" I threw my axe hitting the tree so I grabbed my other one ready to keep throwing it.

"Ah my dear you hurt me so much!" "LI-LIKE I GIVE A F-FUCK!" "Still as stuttery as ever!" I rolled my eyes and scrawled at him. Soon my phone started to ring so I picked it up and answered it will aiming an axe at Frank. "WHAT!?" "Damn Y/N,what's got your panties in a twist?" "F-FUCK OFF AN-AND HURRY UP!" "Okay damn! Slender is getting impatient and wants you back! When you coming back!?" "SOON W-WHORE!! BYE!" I hung up sighing as I put it in my pocket. "Is your boss getting pissy??" I was done! Punching Frank he fell on his ass so I kicked him in the stomach over and over until he passed out so I panted then walked to the mansion.

I hated Frank with a burning passion because he would bully me and harm my sister,I loved my sister so much so I took anyone who harms her physically or mentally. My breathing was ragged and uneasy so when I entered the house Masky knew something was up. "Hey wh-" I glared at him as I walked to my room. Getting their I slammed the door and then yelled into my pillow. God I hate him!