shifting!!

ayo this is my shifting routine and some other stuff abt shifting <3

[breaks]
i only shift like every like 2-3weeks bc you need to take breaks while shifting. i like take 2 week breaks or sometimes even 3 weeks. what i do on my breaks is i meditate and drink lots of water.

[shifting method]
so i like to shift when it's like 3/4pm but you could shift whenever you want. i use the raven method that is what works for me personally. the raven method is when you lay on your back in a starfish position like this "⭐️" you can lay where you know you could fall asleep. close your eyes and count to 100 very slowly.  you could count more than 100 if you like too. you can stop when you get too 100 or when you fell tried/ sleepy. i like to listen to subliminals while doing this or listen to music. download the app "musi" trust me it's a life saver. when i get too 100 i try to fall asleep still in that position try to sleep and relax. when you wake up you should be in your dr!!! keep in mind there are other methods this is just the one i use.

   [shifting routine]
i drink water before i shift and meditate. i listen to music while doing this or subliminals.
i get ready to shift by getting my script out and placing it next to me. i get myself into a starfish position and etc. that's literally it lol. it took me 2 months to shift sooo yeah. 🏃‍♀️

if you have any more questions dm me or comments lol ahhh i am on my lunch break rn 😋