The Wolf

Little Red skipped school because her grandma was sick and she had to go give her Grammy some bread and cookies.

She was walking thru the woods in her white dress with a brown leather belt, steam punk goggles, brown tall boots, her dagger with an extra sash for stuff, black gloves, and her favorite hoody which has red on the outside and black on the inside.

"Here is your basket and do you have your dagger?"

"Yes mother, don't worry!" She said skipping outside. She shut the door behind her and went onto the path.

While she was skipping she sang a song that she had made for the bot she liked, but left from London to paris.

"You are my love, no matter what they say
Someone out there is waiting for you           today
I hope you don't leave and will always stay"

Little Red let out a little tear down her face. She had really loved him.

She started to walk again and let out more tears on her rosy cheeks.

A bush moved, she stopped and took out her dagger out, "who goes there? Show your self!" Tommy came out from the bush putting his hands up.

"What is it with you girls pulling your daggers out!"

"Well excuse me for wanting to be safe!" She said putting her hands on her hips being all sassy. She put her dagger back into her pocket.

"We need a scary name for you too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Snow Bell likes Snow Fright, maybe you should be..." he put his hands on his chin and looked at Little Red.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your outfit!"

"OK, well by!"

"Wait, I know! Foxy Red!"

"Hmm, Little Foxy Red. I like it!"

"Good! now lets get you to Grammy's!" so they both walked down the path.

Silence.

something was hiding in the bushes, it came out and said, "well hello Little Red!"

"Hello Mr. Wolf, how are you today?" Little Foxy Red asked.

"Don't talk to the wolf, just keep walking." he said pushing her down the path.

"wait! can I walk with you?" The wolf said with a snarl.

"no way, were walking alone." Tommy yelled at his face.

"don't worry I don't bite!"

"oh ya you do, then what do you do to your predators?"

"I just swallow them whole."

"come on let's go" Tommy said pushing Little Foxy Red down the path. while they were walking down the path the wolf was staring at them. He had an idea, he had a nasty idea. So he went back into the bush and ran down the side of the path. he came upon a sign that said, "long way that way" and "faster way that way." The shorter way is where the wolf lives, but nobody really knows in what he lives in. so the wolf switches the signs and went the way to his home. Finally they found the signs and followed the one that says the long way. "let's go the short way, it's not as long." Little Foxy Red said.

"No! that's the way to the wolves house."

"ok, fine. we'll go the long way!" so they followed the sign and they didn't know that the wolf had changed the signs.