꧁17꧂

"I wonder if he got a hot Ravenclaw or something to help me

"I wonder if he got a hot Ravenclaw or something to help me. I'm sure girls were flooding and pleading to help me." James said arrogantly, impatiently waiting for his dance teacher to arrive.

"Just remember your doing this to impress Lily, not get a new romance with no some Ravenclaw." Remus said, rolling his eyes before they met Sirius as they both shared a snicker.

"Oh, she is here!" James jumped out of his chair, watching in anticipation as Sirius swung open the portrait to reveal Leta. "Leta!" He exclaimed, looking down Sirius with a scowl. "Hey I didn't pick the girl!

"It's times you tell him about your mistake." Remus said, inviting Leta in with a point of his hand and taking her jacket off for her and putting it on a coat rack with was never used. "What mistake?" James asked, the sound of anger filling his voice.

"I told people the dancing help for for Peter not you." He muttered, playing with his fingers and tapping on his nails as he anxiously spoke.

"I'm helping James! Fuck sake." Leta said, her hands hitting her side as she collapsed on the sofa and leaving back into it. "You will still help him. He needs it." Remus whispered in Leta's ear which made her snicker.

"Hey! I am a good dancer!" James exclaimed, hearing what Remus whispered to the Slytherin. Leta rolled her eyes as she got up, flicking her wand so all the furniture moved back, including the seat where Sirius sat.

Remus rushed out and got a record player and began setting it up. Leta prepared, quickly putting her hair up in a messy bun, pulling a few strands out of frame her face as she shook her arms.

James then put his hand low on her hips, almost on her thigh with no instructions, truly believing that was were his hand went. "Your hand need to be on my waist." She chuckled, grabbing his and on putting it on her waist as she took his other hand and rested her other hand on his shoulder.

"We should just leave them." Remus whispered in Sirius's ear, tapping on his shoulders to get him up. "But I want to watch-" He looked at Remus who winked at him making him instantly get up. "Okay, we are going!" Sirius shouted as he swung open the portrait. "Don't come looking for use." He added, following Remus out and closing the portrait behind them.

Leta's attention then went back got the messy haired boy, who looked confused at to what to do. "Merlin sake, you really do need help." She chuckled, beginning to lead James around the space, acting as the alpha in the dance and they continued to dance like that until Leta tried to spin James and he realised he wasn't the lead.

"No James! Step, one, two, spin!" She shouted at boy, frustrated that it had been almost an hour and they were no where. "That's my foot Potter!" She exclaimed as he put all his weight onto her foot making her hope around in pain. "Maybe it was intentional." He muttered as she walked towards a near by table and took a sip of water.

"It's quite simple." She said in a calm voice, letting out a dee breath before continuing the lesson. "I don't want to do this anymore." He complained, sounding like a toddler, as he slumped back into a chair.

Leta rolled her eyes then sat beside the boy, taking one of his hands in hers. "Imagine, you finally get a dance with Lily. You get up there and you can't wait then- you step on her foot, make a laughing stock of yourself and she never talks to you again." James looked at her and nodded and shrugged in agreement however both of them found it weird that she was helping him impress Lily after they kissed, unless it didn't mean anything to Leta.

"Let's start from the top." James placed his hand on her waist as watched as she placed hers on his shoulder. He then stepped forwards, then spinning to the side with a couple other simple steps he use to find so difficult.

Finally, he spun her in, close to her chest, and leaned back. Without thinking he pressed his lips against hers. Similar to the first kiss, they were so desperate for each other's touch, their bodies curved together and fit like pieces of a jigsaw, it just felt right like they fit together.

James stood her back up but they continued kissing, occasionally breaking for a gasp of air before their lips were smashed together again. The stumbled around, hitting furniture and knocking over things until they reached the stable wall which James pushed Leta against.

They broke and Leta smirked at him, flipping over so his back was pushed against the wall, continuously kissing until the portrait began to swing open.

"And that's how you ball dance." She said, pretending to just take her arms off of his shoulders. Sirius peered around and looked at the pair confused. "What are you doing in the corner?" He asked, pushing his tangled hair back and shutting the portrait behind him.

"James began to topple and stumble to here and he dragged me along." Leta quickly spoke, another pro of strict parents which was that it was easy to come up with quick lies on the spot.

Sirius, being as thick or intoxicated with love as he was, didn't notice James's messy shirt or both their messy hair but instead fell onto the seat. "Well, let's see it then." He said, clapping as a command for them to show him their dancing. Their cheeks were still red with lust as they danced but they blamed on the fire which was surprisingly still burning.

"That's not how you do that step Prongs!" Sirius shouted multiple times during the dance, pointing at his feet which he moved wrong. "If your so good, you dance!" James shouted back, storming back to his seat, clearly affected by Sirius's comments.

Sirius cringed as he put his hand on her waist. He then turned his head to the sulking James as they began to dance around, perfectly in time without any foot-stepping-on or wrong steps. "I can't believe I'm even touching a Slytherin." He hissed to James who began chuckling. He then turned back Sirius and jumped at the sight of the scowling girl he made eye contact with.