Beginning of the End

Aquarius once again stared at herself in the mirror, possibly for the last time. Aries gave a knock on the door and then entered.

"You ready?"

Aquarius nodded. She walked over to her dresser and picked up the dark crown that consisted of rubies and black diamonds. She took a deep inhale as she picked up her massive claymore and threw it on her shoulder, the weight meant nothing to her. It glowed a very faint purple, indicating that it was still dormant.

She made sure her armor was fitted correctly and Aries helped put her long black shawl on her

She made sure her armor was fitted correctly and Aries helped put her long black shawl on her. Aries also had some armor on her and her long assassin sword was on her waist, ready for battle.

The sun was barely setting as they exited the castle.

"This is your time." Lucifer put a hand on her shoulder.

"We will be with you until the end." Mammon added.

Each of the brother were fitted with their own personal armor and a weapon that was unique to them. Each glowing a unique color. Black wings revealed themselves as they transitioned into their demon forms. Leviathan groaned as he transformed into a massive snake looking dragon. He huffed, telling them to get on his back.

"Won't we be spotted?" Aries asked.

"It's just to cover some ground, once the castle is in view we will go on foot." Aquarius said, climbing onto the beast.

Aries didn't question her and followed right behind her.

"Ready?" Lucifer asked.

Aquarius nodded and patted Leviathan's neck. A massive amount of wind blew past them as he ascended high into the clouds. Aries eyes widened as the ground below them barely became visible and hugged Aquarius to keep herself steady.

"It's alright." Aquarius spoke softly.

"It's too high...."

"It won't be long, don't worry." Aquarius squeezed Aries hand tightly. She would be lying if she said she wasn't terrified.

Helios

"Good work today." Capricorn praised everyone.

"Someone is in a good mood." Scorpio smirked.

"What are you suggesting?" Libra whispered, groaning while he stood up because Scorpio went too hard on him again.

"There is only one thing that can make someone as pessimistic as him happy in one night."

She paused for dramatic effect.

"Sex." She giggled.