A vision is coming

Yakko was in his bike Listening to the police radio.
Cop: Captain There's no scratch to DEAD-ROBIN.
Jerome: Nothing...
Cop: Nothing-
Yakko turns off the police radio and thinks to himself.
Yakko: Where are you?... Where?
Yakko fell asleep in his bike and had a fleshback dream.
He remember 7 years ago that There was a woman in a car and there was bombs all around her in the car.
There was a clock that went to 12PM and the car bomb up.
Jerome yelling at Res hood. DEAD-ROBIN leaving Riddles and It leads up to buildings car houses towers bombing up. It toke 10 mouths to stop DEAD-ROBIN and bets him up.
Jerome pulling out the room and the cops bring DEAD-ROBIN in superjail. At the talking room Red houmod looking straight at him at the glass.
Turns to yakko in his old appointment breaking up with Salyver.
Salyver has her suit case and looks back at yakko and then she leaves.
Then we see yakko drinking. Then yakko in the Toxic chemicals trying to stop pumpkin Goblin but he falls in the toxic and when he falls in there was a card floating that has letting T. For Toddler..
Yakko awakes up and it's passed 12AM.
Yakko got a call from Jerome.
Yakko: Hey did yoi found him... What!!?... I'm coming I be right there.
At the Revage hospital Yakko sees Franklin on a hospital bed. He enters and sees a doctor.
Yako: Is he...
Franklin: He's alive... But never walk ever again... They said The Toddler shot him and then... He had sex with a girl name... Emma.
Yakko: WHAT?!...
Doctor: It says Toddler raiged her...
Yakko: Toddler.... Where is Emma at now.
Doctor: She's outside having a moment
Ouside Emma was sitting down at the wall.
It was snowing and sunny. She got ans was about walk in the hospital but someone was behind her and put a sleep pill in her to the back mouth.
She got dragged to the van.
Yakko walks out and sees the van driving fast. There was something on the ground ans yakko sees a Aral in and dead robin bird.
Yakko: DEAD-ROBIN...
Somewhere at RevageCity There was rats and bats in the suezs.
Emma tied up on a chair.
DEAD-ROBIN puts a chair fromt of her to talk.
Emma: Please... Don't hurt me...
DEAD-ROBIN puts a phone to her ear..
DEAD-ROBIN: If you say what i want you to tell her... Then you get to live.
Yakko in the Warners's house.
Dot: She has to be anywhere!!
Yakko: Check everywhere even get Bullet and Jerome to help. All the cops.
Yakko phone ring and Yakko straight away answers.
Yakko: Emma...
Emma: Yakko...
Yakko: Emma where are?!
Emma: I don't know but he has me... He wants you to play the riddles...
Yakko: Who...
DEAD-ROBIN: Hello Brother.
Yakko: Dead-Robin!!
DEAD-ROBIN: If you want to see the beautiful woman again... Play my games...
The call ended.
Yakko: DEAD-ROBIN... ROBIN!!!.