2 Shameless girl.

It was early in the morning and the house was bombarded with loud music. Bass sounds sending vibrations to the glass cupboard. Inside of the building, there was a female sound asleep on her couch. Another girl was singing along the music, occasionally throwing in some choreography. With a remote in hand, Yuna tried to hit high notes without success. Her voice cracked, making an awful noise. Awful enough for her best friend to shoot her eyes open. "Yuna, stop it!"

Ryujin's head was pounding rapidly, setting her in a horrible mood. The noise harassing her hangover self didn't make it any better. Upon shouting, the cacophony of beats stopped and footsteps made their way to the girl. "You drank too much yesterday."

"No, Yuna, you kept giving me more. You give and I take." Ryujin pleaded in defense. It's true. Yuna wanted to evacuate her friend from the destructive obsession they suffered with. But too much of a good thing is bad. However, it was never Yuna her intention to drive Ryujin apeshit drunk.

"Ryujin we need to talk about what happened yesterday." The latter seated herself next to Ryujin and looked at her in concern. "It was never my goal to get you that drunk. I swear it was an accident. But you should still know what happened. Ryujin, you verbally harassed a girl yesterday when I went to get a snack. You were pressuring her into saying things about her 'past life'. This is quite concerning, Ryujin." 

The living room was silent. They both stared at each other. One of them nervously fiddling with their fingers and the other was just sitting there.

It took a good time before Ryujin's light bulb lit up. Her ears perked up at the thought of what she was about to say. Yuna noticed her friend's ears perk up and got annoyed. "No, don't even ask me. I'm being serious and all you can think of is some girl that doesn't exist. If it weren't for us being best friends, I would've already assigned you to a psychiatric institution. You, Ryujin are not right up there."

She knew Ryujin would be a mess. Her parents even warned Yuna's to make sure the daughters from both parties wouldn't get hurt. However, lately, Ryujin's behavior has been getting worse. "I never cared about what kept you up at night. I didn't care when you were looking at strangers instead of paying attention to me. But this concerns me. You can't keep this up. You'll get a restraining order or worse, go to jail due to stalking."

Yuna stood up and adjusted her top. "Look, if you need me I'll be at the desk. You're my friend, but this was too much." Ryujin's funny expression left her face. Was her best friend about to leave forever?

"I made you something for the headache, it's in the fridge." Were the last words Yuna said before the house became silent.

For hours.

Both girls were thinking about their actions. Yuna was feeling guilty because she was the reason this all happened. If Yuna suggested something other than drinking, she'd be asleep right now. Instead, she has an issue with her best friend.

Ryujin on the other hand was beating herself mentally up. Why on earth did she do such things under influence? Either way, she had to recollect herself. Today's a new day. A new day to find her beloved mystery girl.

Yuna sighed in disbelief, she knew very well her friend wouldn't care about the incident and continue to ramble about the 'afterlife'. Thrown off whenever she sees a woman. If dying from secondhand embarrassment was real, Yuna would've died every single day. 

Hours later both of them sat together at the table. Neither of them dared to open their mouth. Hell would break loose with even the slightest offense taken. "Listen, Yuna, " Ryujin started with a sigh. "I know that actions have consequences and I should face them. Do you perhaps share contacts with this girl? I'd like to apologize." Yuna stared at her in disbelief. Does she want to apologize for something? That's something new. "We didn't. She was an employee from a cafe cleaning up the tables. I can take you there if you want to." Ryujin nodded and immediately stood up to put on a pair of shoes.