Strangers

(I advise to watch the video first)

Dipper's POV:

I laid down on my bed as I stared at the ceiling.

Mabel was with her friends, Stan was doing a tour with Soos, Wendy was working the cash register, and Ford was in his lab working on who knows what.

Everyone had their own thing but, what was I supposed to do? I felt like I was drowning into darkness with all this boredom.

Sure I liked monster hunting, but it didn't feel right at the moment. Read? I had already read all the books in Gravity Falls. I could go to the arcade, but I don't won't to end up summoning another video game character.

When had Gravity Falls become so... boring?

What used to make it so exciting and fun that it would make my heart race uncontrollably?

Those moments when I had near death experiences were nothing to laugh at, but I sort of miss them.

I miss... the one who would cause all that mischief.

"Bill..." I said aloud, not exactly realizing it.

I chuckled as I thought of the lemonhead right in front of me, trying to make a deal.

I shook hands with the air and remembered his flaming hand that didn't feel hot at all. I rubbed my hands together, wanting to feel it again.

Maybe I could summon him.... just this once.

It could be fun, seeing what unpredictable things he would do.

But, this could also lead to disaster. Ford wouldn't approve of it and I could possibly be the cause of Weirdmageddon two.

Plus, Bill's gone. All that was left was his statue which we're not allowed to go near.

Gravity Falls can still be fun though, right? I'll be fine.

In time.

~

Bill's POV:

It's been three years and I'm still where the Pines left me: in the middle of the forest as a stone statue.

Though I was left as stone, the pain that I felt during my defeat still consumes me. Being erased from existence was a true nightmare, the most pain I had ever felt. And yet, I'm still here breathing the Gravity Falls air.

All I do is stand there and stare at the pine trees and the blue sky as birds perch onto me.

"Pine Tree..." I think aloud as if I could still speak.

He sure was fun to mess around with.

I'm not going to lie, he was my favorite meatsack out of the Cipher Wheel. Actually, no, scratch that. He's my favorite meatsack PERIOD.

He's smart and curious, just like Sixer. But he's also timid which makes him so adorable.

When I first shook his hand, I wanted to hold on to it forever. But I had to put my feelings aside for my plans, which ended up failing.

Now I stay here, regretting my choices which feels like a knife pierced through my heart.

I'm trapped here and I'll probably never see him again, but I'll be fine.

In time.

~

~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.