1

As Valentina entered the cluttered but big home she immediately noticed one thing.
All of the mirrors had some sort of cover over them.
On some there were old newspapers and on some towels or blankets.
Even though she wanted to see what she looked like after she just apparated, she didn't lift up the covers and tried to fix her messy curls without seeing herself.
She went right into the kitchen where a short, friendly-looking woman already waited for her.

„Molly!", she exclaimed.

„Valentina darling, I thought you would never arrive! How was the trip? Oh, what am I saying, you probably apparated here! How are your parents?"

„Yes, I did. And they're doing great."
That was a lie. Valentinas father was struggling after the death eaters blew up his store three months ago. It was shortly before the battle of Hogwarts when they entered his shop for muggle supplies in Godric's Hollow and set it on fire. Luckily no one was there when it happened but since then they've been struggling financially. Her mum was at home with their newborn son and couldn't work much and her dad couldn't find work.

Molly looked at her like she knew what was going on but she didn't say anything. Instead she turned around to face the oven again and lifted up the baking tray to put the roast, which she prepared before Valentina arrived, in the oven.

„The others are outside if you want to greet them", Molly said as if she could read Valentinas mind.

„Are you sure you don't need any help?"

„Don't be silly, dear. Go and say „Hi" to your friends", she said laughing.

Valentina exited trough the back door that led from the kitchen to the backyard and saw Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all sitting on a table underneath a parasol. They were laughing about something Ron said and drinking Mrs. Weasleys freshly made iced-tea.

„Missed me?", Valentina asked approaching the friend group.

„Tina!", Ginny screamed and almost jumped out of her chair to throw her arms around Valentina.
„Of course we missed you!"

The other started to get up too and Valentina all hugged them one by one. It was great to finally see her friends again. Especially afte everything that happened. It felt like everyone could finally smile, laugh, hug someone or talk to someone without the fear of being watched or having to fight some evil wizards.
They all sat down at the table again and Valentina asked: „Where's everyone else? I though they'd be here too."

„Perce is still at work but he should be coming soon. Bill and Fleur are coming tomorrow and Charlie probably next week. He doesn't know when he'll be back yet because one of his mates got burned really badly after an accident involving a dragon."

Valentina didn't want to ask but she had too.

„And where's George?"

Even though she already knew the answer, she wanted to know how he was doing.

„He's up in his room. Rarely gets out of there. I don't even know if he takes showers anymore.", Ron said sounding a bit angry.

„Let him be, Ron. He's lost his twin brother. I can't even imagine how he feels right now.", Hermione said.

„Well, I've lost my brother too, you know?", Ron snarkily answered.

Hermione looked at him with hurt in her eyes. She knew she couldn't be mad at him. It wasn't her place to be.

Harry cleared his throat and said: „Okay guys, how about we help Molly set the table. Just to get our minds off of things for now."

Everyone agreed by nodding their heads and went inside to get the plates, cups and cutlery. They used Wingardium Leviosa to put them on the table outside.
It was a beautiful summer evening and it was even more beautiful at the Burrow. Everything was more beautiful at the Burrow. Every summer spent here was a blessing. Being with your friends all day, playing quidditch and other games, eating Mrs. Weasleys amazing food and drinking in front of a campfire.
The birds were chirping quietly and the air was warm but not so warm that you would be sweating.
Valentina went into the house and got herself a hoodie jacket from her suitcase incase she would get cold later. When she wanted to go back outside to join the others she catched a glimpse of a tall boy at the top of the stairs. He was pacing around the first floor hallway.
Valentina went up the stairs and followed the boy to his room.