Introduction

Thank's for clicking on this story, glad to see your interests. I have a few notes for you to keep in mind.

- This story is set in the past, meaning there are different customs

-The characters travel a lot in this story, meaning just because something was one way in America, doesn't mean its that way everywhere else.

-This book is essentially a glorified fanfic. It's heavily based off "The Mummy" 1999 starring Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz. Anyone who's seen this movie and read this book will see the similarities are uncanny, however there are differences im not just copying down the movie into text. I strongly urge you all to watch the movie (the 1999 one).

-This is fictional. Not all of the facts will be correct but it won't be difficult to follow either.

-The chapters are relatively long, about 2,000 words or so. I want to make sure you get
enough in each chapter not that two sentence bs.

- There is smut, sex, whatever you wanna call it. Lets be honest, would you really have clicked on it if there wasn't? Point is there will be mature scenes and ion wanna hear anything out of pocket.

What I want from you

Basically as readers, I expect you all to engage. Comment, vote, share the story. By doing these it inspires me to write more and more. However, I don't want any offensive, racist, rude, or overly political comments. This isn't a chatroom. Other than that, spam the comments. Please remember that i'm a watt-pad reader too, I know what the readers want to see and what they don't. I've been there.

That's all, i do chapter recaps at the bottom so you can make sure that you didn't miss anything. Now that i'm done talking....enjoy the story.

~~~