The Tale of Two Lovers

Warning:mentions of blood,rape,murder,etc.

Prologue part 1 of 3: The Tale of Two Lovers

   Nearly three thousand years ago, a small tribe inhabited an island of the Atlantic ocean, stationed close to the equator. With the terrain of a tropical jungle there were trees so high that they kissed the sky and animals so fierce that they frightened the God who created them. Waters surrounded the island, deep enough to drown a nation, and pests that sucked the flesh right off of humans in one acid like bite.

Alas despite the danger of the island, there were still inhabitants, tribo ng mga taong sunog, tribe of the fire people. There the tribe flourished, for the island was filled with fresh water for them to feed on. The land was marsh like, so they fed on whatever grew on trees, and hunted animals, animals that they had cared for like an extended family. The terrain brought them great difficulty along with great joy. Not to mention the countless amount of gems stored throughout the islands as prizes from the hundreds of tribes they defeated. The isle was in an ocean, which allowed for easy access to their enemies, but lands far too dangerous for foreigners to navigate in order to attack them. Yes, with such an advantage in war, it was no wonder the tribe of the island were such great warriors.

   Aldigar the Great, was known as the warrior of the fire tribe. For ten years he ruled a tribe of four thousand under the hand of his merciless fist. Despite his cruel nature, his appearance was quite a sight to behold. He stood tall, at six feet and eight inches. His body looked to be sculpted, not by a god, but by an expert craftsman with a lifetime of experience. With wiry, Deep auburn hair that fell to his back, it complimented the triangular jawline that he possessed. Following, was a stomach chiseled by years of wars, with few battle scars littering his tanned body. His eyes aligned with colors of the isle's green jungle leaves, but burned like fire. For ten years, He took men to war, and only returned with victory. For ten years, he slaughtered men, ripped fathers from their homes to dissemble their organs in front of their children. For years, he took the women of foreign tribes, raping them, only to kill them for he no longer had use of them. And what of the children? He took the able bodied ones as slaves to his warriors, and the others were drowned in the seas surrounding the island.

Indeed, wherever Aldigar went, it is said the cries of families followed him...well that and the stench of blood and mud. Alas, Aldigar's ruthless nature made him the unquestionable leader of the isle, with no one daring to defy him. However, because of this he had never taken a wife. No woman would marry him, for fear of angering him, or worse, risk being burdened with his spawn.

   Seeing as no woman would take him, Aldigar was left with no choice. In the dead of night, Aldigar paid a visit to Vianca, the sorceress of the tribe. She held great status, seeing as she was the only master of the dark arts that the isle had to offers. Hundreds sought her help, for a price of course. And now, her king was seeking hers.

She stood five feet and five inches tall, with long unruly black hair with hints of grey intwined in a few curls or so. Her skin, tan from life on the isle and eyes as silver as the hairs that hid atop her head. In her youth, she wouldv'e been quite the prize, but she had grown older now and with that came great wisdom (and trickery).
"I want you to fashion me a wife.", stated Aldigar boldly. Vianca merely chuckled before speaking,
"Your greatness, i'm in no position to set you up with a woman. I merely-" .
Aldigar interrupted her with a scowl upon his face,
"-You know what i mean witch. I want you to make me a wife.".
Vianca took a step back from him and smiled-no, smirked at his request. "Why, of course your greatness. But it will be for a price of course..." she stated with a deceiving smile. Aldigar raised a brow at her before nodding promptly. He offered to pay the woman two thousand pounds of silver, to which Vianca immediately agreed.