A New Beginning

NO ONES POV

y/n is 23 just moved from Mexico because of bad memories and to find a better job.

Y/N POV

I was walking around trying to get familiar with my surroundings, when I decide to stop for something to eat, I go to y/f restaurant.

I stop and, I see a guy, he is taller than me as I am quite short only being 5'2. He had brown hair and eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. the long and short of it being he's very cute.

I watched him walk to his seat with people I could only assume to be his friends. I stare for a while losing touch with reality. I'm snapped back to a waiter trying to get my attention.

i feel my face go red as I apologize and tell him what I want. He walked away and I slam my head on the table out of embarrassment. I can't believe that just happened! I thought to myself. well it's better than being caught by him I think to myself trying to calm myself down.

Still embarrassed I look back up and see that's his friends have disappeared. I stare for a little while till he glanced over at me. I put my head down as quick as possible, but it wasn't fast enough I start to panic as out of the corner of my eye I see him get up and start to approach me.

fuck

He stops and says "I couldn't help but notice you staring. Is there anything you need." He gives me a polite smile.

I stuttered "w-Well uhhh" I take a deep breath in a (failed) attempt to calm myself down, and he is still standing there with a confused yet intrigued look on his face. "I'm y/n and I kinda think your cute and was wondering if I could get your Snapchat?" I finally managed to say while on cue his friends are returning from where i can only assume to be the bathroom.

He smiles and says "sure I'm Karl" he hands me his phone and I add myself and he returned to his table with his friend just as my food arrives. I started eating i was pretty shocked that i asked him for his snapchat considering my.. past. i look up and notice them all leave, I give a little wave to Karl with an awkward smile and he waves back.

Karls POV

I go back and Chandler and Jimmy are laughing and Chris has a shocked expression on his face after a few seconds Jimmy says " so... who was that?"

I smile "a girl named y/n she asked for my snap" "oh did she now" Chris says in a PLAYFULLY jealous way
{I made playfully bold and uppercase since some of y'all seemed to miss that :)}

we laugh and as we're leaving I see y/n give me a wave so I wave back. I arrive at my house, but for some reason I can't get y/n out of my head. I could just tell that she was different. I couldn't put my finger on it though. I knew one thing though she has balls, she was very bold.

I stop myself what am I thinking I just met the girl I say to myself. she did call me cute though, maybe I'll text her tonight before I stream.

Y/n POV
"I can't believe I got his snap! I wonder if he'll text me" these thought race through my head. "Karl That's a cute name." I say to myself. I feel like I've heard it before though.

I brush off the thought when my phone dings i check it it was Karl I quickly open it.

Karl!

Karl
Hey y/n !

i look at the text in disbelief

Me
Hello Karl how have you been

My hands are shaking right now! he actually texted me first I can't believe it!

Karl
I've been good how about you?

Me
Pretty good what are your plans for the rest of the night?

Karl
Thinking of streaming. You?

Me
Stream? Maybe I'll watch what's your stream name

Karl
sure! it's, "Karljacobs"

and then it hit me i knew he was familiar i knew his name sounded familiar. though i'm not an active watcher of mr beast my brother watched him a lot

Omg from mr beast? my brother love those vids I'll definitely have to catch the stream :)

cool you better be there:)

oh i will be. byeee!!

byeee!!

i sit in my seat impatient waiting for the stream

770 words

redid this chapter