Questions

Narrator-Sorry for the previous  short chapter I will try to make up for it today. BTW from now on bolded words are A/N OK.

Adrien POV

Me and Mari walked to our cabin together and the whole walk was literally silent so I decided to break the silence. I said

Adrien-Hey good game you could beat all those people by yourself.

Marinette-Me No Teamwork uhh it  was I mean It was.... team effort.

Adrien-*Chuckles* Where did you learn to play.

Marinette-(How am I supposed to tell him that I Battle with akumas everyday while CN stands so I guess I am the one doing all the work)I uhh went to Volleyball classes and its kind of similar to this yeah.

Adrien-Cool

They reach their cabin room

Mari POV 

We finally reach our room I couldn't talk to Adrien anymore I was as happy as a turtle making it into the water I decided to bath as there was a lot of sand stuck to my skin plus Ms.Boustir said that we are going to go shopping tomorrow which must have excited Chloe so I guess I will have to walk for 5 hours for her to buy one dress.*She bathes and changes into her pajamas*

than Adrien did the same and than we both just decided to sleep but I just couldn't I didn't even know why maybe its that I am 1 hour away from Paris but I knew deep down that it was cause something is wrong I woke up and went to the balcony and I...

than Adrien did the same and than we both just decided to sleep but I just couldn't I didn't even know why maybe its that I am 1 hour away from Paris but I knew deep down that it was cause something is wrong I woke up and went to the balcony and I grabbed a chair and decided to watch the footage news from Paris.

*From the phone*

Nadia-Don't be bemused its just the news Un expectedly there were no akuma attacks for the past 3 days but were sure that LB and CN are working on finding out who Hawkmoth is right now.

Marinette-Yeah right...

Adrien-Hey Mari

Marinette-Adrien . . .. . . . you sacred me what are you doing here.

Adrien-I couldn't sleep. You?

Marinette-The same.

Adrien-*Sits beside her* Your watching the news.

Marinette-Yeah, I just miss home I guess but there is something weird here in this videos footage This footage is a  lie and Nadia never lies.

Adrien-What do you mean.

Marinette- They said that LB and CN are figuring out and  I know for a fact LB isn't.

Adrien-How?

Marinette- uhh she told me.

Adrien-She told you?

Marinette-Yeah were pretty close friends.