1

Kageyama POV :-

Me and Hinata have been dating for about a year and I regret ever meeting him.

You guys must be wondering how did that escalated so quick. Well, I knew Hinata was cheating on me for the past 8 months. He would avoid me at times but today I feel that I should talk to him but as soon as the courage came, the same way it left.

I got up at the sound of my alarm and started walking towards the washroom. I have been cutting on my wrists for it is the only thing to which I can take out my pain. As soon as I finished cutting at least 20 times I headed for school. Today was Friday and I caught Hinata kissing someone else. I sighed to myself and kept walking. I had the pics with me to show everyone but I doubt they would believe me. 

Even though i wouldn't admit it but the day I found Hinata cheating on me, the day I fell in love with someone else.

How did the day fly so fast, Kags never knew. Even though it was their anniversary and though he did invite Hinata and he didn't come, Kageyama didn't feel like crying at all. In fact, he was quite the whole time until it was 8 in the evening. He opened the group chat to see whether Hinata was coming or not.

~Karasuno Groupchat(crows)~

Milkboy:- Hey guys, did anyone see Hinata?

~everyone is online(except Hinata)~

Rolling Thunder:- KAGEYAMA TYPING FIRST!!

Bald boy:- THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!

Salt :- Wow. King typed first.

( I wasn't in the mood to stop him from calling me 'King' , so I just ignored it.)

Dadchi:- Stop it you two. And no Kageyama, we didn't see him.

Milkboy:- Oh ok thnx.

Sugamama:- Why did you need Hinata anyways ? :))))

Milkboy :- Welll... Today is our one year anniversary and I invited him to come.

Yamaguchchi:- OH Congratulations!!

Goddess:- OH MY SHIPS!!. CONGRATS GUYS.

Dadchi:- Congratulations Kageyama.

Sugamama:- What were you going to do to my child :))

Milkboy:- OH we were going to have a dinner here.

Salt:- Never knew that the King can be romantic.

Yamaguchchi:- TSUKII! and Kags that is beautiful.

Milkboy:- Yeah.... but where is Hinata?

Rollingthunder:- Lets @him

~Everyone @ Sunshine :-

~Sunshine is online~

Sunshine :- Hey guys, did you need something?

Salt:- So you forgot?