part 1

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗...........

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 -
Everyone was busy in the party..... All the Alpha, Beta and omegas were present here. It's not a normal party, it's a party where they meet their mates.... Maybe people don't know but in the universe of werewolves there are some rules and they can't break the rules.... They were divided into three genres -

Alpha
Beta
Omega

The Alphas are the strongest they can rule over everyone but not all Alphas... Only those who are selected through a fight can be the leader.

The Betas are also strong but they can't rule. They helped during the pack war.

The omegas are the weakest but they are special and they are blessings.

All the Alpha, Beta , omegas who become 18 were eager to know who is their mate... Some of them already feels a connection but still they need to wait to turn 18 . Because only 18 is the age when they are officially become adult and they can smell their mates.... The way they can found their mates is when the right person or the mate is going to come in front of them , the inner werewolve signals them that this is the one.... The ' 'mate' word will come out from their mouth.....
In this party, in the crowd a boy soon to be 18 was watching his crush from far away. He doesn't have the courage to talk with her. He feels really uncomfortable when it comes to talk with her. That boy is an Alpha. He feels a connection with her. So he is waiting for his day to come. Bright vachirawit chivaree was watching her crush having fun with everyone.

'Hey Bright, why are you watching her from far away let's go dude talk with her, why you're so idiot about this matter'.....

'No Man I think I need to wait to turn 18 , you know guys feeling a connection towards someone it's not enough some of our brothers already have passed the phase , look at them they don't get the mate they were feeling connection with'....

'Still what's wrong to talk with her dude, but I think she is not from our age '....

'Yes Man you're right, I think we need to check her background before talk with her... I saw her coming to this party every year but she didn't take her mate... I guess she didn't found her mate '......

'But she looks so mature I think Bright your mate is older than you dude.... But it's okay I heard older womans are amazing they have experience '.....

'Ai Boss stop your thoughts here our friend is having a problem and you are talking this things'......

'Guys..... I really feels a connection with her but I'm uncomfortable I don't know what is this feeling.... I think we need to check her background and everything about her.... Age doesn't matter guys but the only thing is matter for me is my MATE '.....

'Hello.... Bright
Dude meet me in our club
It's an urgent '
                         - Man
'Yeah I'm coming'
                         - Bright

What's the matter guys?........

Bright I got some news about that person you have a crush on. Her name is Maya opas iamkajorn and she is 27 years old  and she is an Beta u already know that.
And about other things like her mating.... She is not mated with anyone but I can't find anything about her previous relationship... She is 27 years old so that means she have dated someone but their is no history.