Noyas POV -

We were all sitting down taking a small break from afternoon training, i saw kiyoko bring out the small "forgotton" box as i like to call it, with the uniform that only one person is allowed to wear, the jacket do go with it...i felt my eyes tear up, i get up and go over to kiyoko. Noya: where is that going? Kiyoko: i moving it somewhere the first years wont find it. Noya: let me take it...please. Kiyoko: you know i cant do that Noya. i huff and walk away, head down. Suga: Noy- Noya: no...dont talk to me. i leave the gym going for a small walk around the school.

Sugas POV -

i look over at kiyoko and see "that" box, no wonder why Noya got upset. Suga: oh boy. Kiyoko: sorry suga. i shake my head. Suga: dont worry, you hide it fast before the first years see. Tsukishima: see what? Daichi: oh no, okay first years, do dives around the court. Hinata: why! i wanna see. Kageyama: what is it? Suga: no point hiding it, no one talk to noya about it okay. they all nod and we explain about the number 13, how he joined a year before he started school here at karasuno.

Hinata: wait so why hide the uniform? Daichi: it and the jacket had to be specially made, he is a bit taller then Tsuikshima, an amazing player, his position was all-around player, he could save balls better then noya, spike better then the little giant, set better then kageyama, he...we called him karasunos saving grace, of course he could not compete with us because he was not apart of the school but he did train with us, and practise with us, he taught us many things, he naught noya how to save a ball with his feet even. Suga: taught me how to know the exact angle when setting. Tanaka: taught me and asahi how to spike with more power! Kiyoko: but...he also always came to our games, cheering us on from the stands or the bench when possible.

Daichi: it all changed when we came back from a game, we lost...he told us not to lose hope and to use our sadness and anger into more training. noya suddenly was walking inside. Noya: after he said that...i...i slipped up, i told him that we didnt need him and his opinions, i told him we were teaching him for nothing in return at that moment, he said he wouldnt come back and would leave, i tried to take it back, i tried to get him to come back but he runs so fast...thats the day we lost him, our saving grace had flown away to god knows where, never answered his phone, wasnt at his home...it was like he never existed...he never even turned up to karasuno...i wish i could take it back, i made a mistake with taking my anger and sadness out on him. noya was crying at this point...all of us second and third years were. Hinata: so...he is really good at basketball! we gotta find this guy! kageyama: yes. Noya: heh, good luck with that, again no one has seen him for ages. Daichi: well, lets get back to practise. with that we get back to practise.

Alex POV -

I was walking home from work, since that day i dropped out and started working at a near by shop, The Sakanoshita Store my boss being Ukai, it was his shift, as i was walking away i heard a group of people, i look behind me and see.....suga, daichi...all of them, i start running away, luckily they didnt see me, when i got to my appartment, i took a shower, changed, made food, ate then went to bed.