the epic date(part-2)

Precap - manik's car brokedown...Nandani waiting for manik. Fab4 went to Ngo.

Manik: finally...I reached...
Looking at the watch...

Manik: it's 9 already...I should be fast. She must be waiting...kya soche ge.

Kya soche ..ge...I'm manik malhotra ...I can be late ...it's not a big deal.
Yeah...manik relax..it's okay. you can do it...hmm

Itna toh kabhi performance ke time ...bhi daar nhi laga😩

Inside

Nandani: it's 9...aur manik abhi tak nhi aaya....date 8 baaje thi.

She was busy in her self talk...only them our manik enter and got lost in her beauty.
He was admiring her,even he don't know why.

Manik:hm.. hm..sry for....

Nandani getting out of her self talk

Nandani looking at manik😨😨:yeh...sochi manik hai ...kahi mai baithe baithe ...sapna toh nhi dekh rahi....is he really ... standing in front of me.... somebody ..pinch me

Nandani:ouch..😳😳😲

Coming back to reality.

Manik:what......?? You only told someone pinch me......so I did😁😜

Nandani (nervously):was I loud.

Manik:yes Madam....

Nandani:so..sry😬

Manik:uhm... actually ..I should be...sry...you have to wait for long ..mere wajha se... actually..my car...

Nandani:it's okay ..it's okay....I got to knew... you're car brokedown.

Manik:yeah..😩.. okay ...this is for you....a beautiful bouquet 💐💐 ...for a beautiful girl.

Nandani:thanks😊😊....waise kitno ko yeh line boli hai....aaj tak

Manik (slowly ... inaudibly):sirf ...tumhe.

Nandani:uhm...hmm????

Manik: nothing.

Meantime...the person who was talking to Nandani ..came.

Person:sir ...you came....

Manik:yeah...just abhi.

Person:sir....you should have us... about the problem...

Manik: actually...it didn't cross my mind that moment.

Person: okay ..sir .. enjoy your date.and merry Christmas to both of you.

Manik & Nandani:merry Christmas 🌲...to you too.

The person goes after that.

Manik:I think we should ..eat first.
(Typical foodie) time bhi bohot ho gaya.

Nandani: okay ..then

They had their food... while enjoying eachother's company. During this time....they never felt ..they met for the very first time...for never ..felt any celebrity or commoner things...
They enjoyed just like two friends..do...who met after very long period of time. They laughed ..cracked jokes....told about each other...not so much ...but they did.

And manik ..who was not knowing....how he is going to talk to a girl...who is supposed to be his date tonight. What will he do. All this went into gutter.....after he met Nandani and they mingled..so well.. ...as they knew each other from eternity.

No one can say ...they met today...by looking at them.

After finishing dinner

Manik: wine🍷??