School Fire (chapter 1)

'It was a normal, sunny day at Alabama High. Or everyone thought so...'
'Jake and his friends, Drew, Henry, and Liam were at there usual spot in the morning, at the front of the school. They were talking about what they usually talked about; Stacy's mom, A new cool expensive thig Drew got, And Lettuce of course.
'Little did everyone know was that there was a huge tragedy that was going to occur this near-summer day.'

Jake POV

February 27th 2021

"I think Stacys into me, I mean I can get closer to her mom now". Liam said excited
Seriously? Drew said
Yo! 'She is like 45'! Henry said annoyed
So what!? 'She is hot, and I love her!' Liam said. We are teenagers Liam. Drew said annoyed.' Stacy is way hotter than her mom. Henry replied'. "Can we talk about something else" Drew asked.
'Whatever' Liam said in a stern tone.

Well, I took zoey out last weekend and she asked for nothing! "The weird thing is- JAKE! Are you even listening!?" Drew said angrily.
H-huh!? Oh uh.. yeah I agree! I said.

"The truth was, I actually was NOT listening. So I had no idea what was going on. I zoned out, thinking.. about the music club.I couldn't tell that to drew tho! He would get even more pissed."

"There's nothing to agree to!"Whatever. Drew said.

"Anwways.. have you asked daisy out yet? Henry said smirking trying to break the silence"

'I- uh..'
'You been in that freak club long enough! The competition has been over for months!I'm pretty sure she likes you now.
Liam said.' I- I know! It's just that- you know what, fine! I will, right now! 'I said proudly.'
Now?? 'Drew said shocked'
'Yup! I said walking away looking for daisy.'

'Do you think daisy will say yes to jake? Henry said worried'. I honestly don't know, I think she will say yes to him, I mean come on! Jake is good looking, nice to daisy. Jake did everything she would possibly want! If he gets rejected he would be the laughingstock of the school!
Liam said giggling.
Pfft- yeah- 'drew said joining in the laughter.'

Milly POV

"I was near my locker, getting ready for first period. The class was history, which i hate. Atleast it isn't math. I saw Sean walking up to me."

Hey! What's up? Sean said. Nothing much I replied.' Oh alright, god I wish life was interesting! He said dramatically.
Yeah same. I said letting out a small laugh. So... are you gonna ask daisy out today? I said smirking.
W-what? He said blushing.
You know what I said Sean- I said dramatically.
W-well.. if I ask daisy out you have to ask Elliot out! He said trying to make a deal.
S-SHUT UP! I said blushing and walking away.
Is that a yes or a no? Sean said.

Maybe. Maybe not. I said walking to history class.

"As I was walking I swear I saw Jake run pass me. He kinda looked like he was crying? I didn't really see because he was running really fast. Or maybe he was just running to class because he was late..? Wait. If he is running to class because he is late. IM LATE TO! I ran as fast as I could. Man soccer really payed off for me and Jake both. I used to be a slow poke"

Jake POV

"I was walking around looking for daisy. I could not find her anywhere! That's into I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was daisy!"

Hi Jake! Daisy said sweetly.
D-daisy!? I said stuttering
Sorry.. did I scare you? Daisy said laughing a little bit. Uh n-no! Just a little bit.. I need to tell you something.. I said nervously. Okay! What is it..? She said.
Well I- I like you! I said.
Oh.. I'm sorry Jake.. I don't like you back.. daisy said calmly.
Oh.. okay.. I said running off crying.
"I felt like a idiot. I shouldn't of asked her out! I still had to get to class! I was running in the hallway crying. I'm pretty sure milly saw me.

Daisys POV
"I saw Jake running off, I felt bad. I saw his 3 friends snickering and laughing, I feel bad. Sean walks up to me. I was pretty upset tho, I didnt wanna loose Jake! He is a amazing friend! I was about to cry.."

Oh there you are! 'Sean said.'
Hey Sean! I said still kinda upset.'
Aw daisy, what's wrong? He said staring at me. Well.. I rejected jake! I feel bad! I don't wanna loose him! He is a amazing friend.. i like someone else.. now he is sad..I said sadly. Oh.. I'm sorry daisy.. Sean said
I gotta get to class.. he said leaving
I should get to class to.. I said mumbling to my self leaving.

Sorry that this is short! This is based off a roleplay thst me and my discord friends did! Should I continue this?