Talk to him

A/N:  hehe :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I tell you something?" Semi asked, not thinking straight.

Shirabu glanced at Semi, suspiciously, "Uh.. sure?"

Without thinking through what he was going to say, Semi said, "I love you."

Shirabu stared at Semi for a few seconds, face turning bright red. He couldn't even form words, he just stared at Semi in shock.

Semi realized what he said, his face also became bright red and then he began panicking, "Shit- sorry. Oh my god I'm so sorry." Semi stood up and started rushing over to the door, trying to leave.

"Semi wait-" Shirabu started to say, but Semi was already out the door, running to his dorm. Shirabu just stared at the open door in shock. 

What the fuck. Did I hear him right? Was he joking? He must've been joking. There is not way in hell he likes me. 

After a few seconds, Taichi walked in the door and saw Shirabu staring at the wall blankly. "Why the hell did I just see Semi running down the hallway practically crying?"

Shirabu looked over at Taichi, and spoke with a monotone voice, "He was here all day."

Taichi raised an eyebrow, "Okay? That doesn't explain why he looked like he was about to start sobbing?"

Shirabu just looked back at the wall, thinking.

Why was Semi crying? What if he wasn't joking?

Taichi sighed and walked over to Shirabu, "You look kinda off, did something happen? Wait, why was Semi even here in the first place, I thought you two weren't getting along?"

Shirabu looked at Taichi, "Asked him to come over."

Taichi looked concerned and confused, "Then why was he crying?"

Shirabu just shrugged his shoulders, "He said a joke and then ran out of here."

Taichi looked confused, "What was the joke?"

Shirabu laid down and looked at the ceiling, still in shock, "He told me that he loves me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexy Bitches Club

4:04 pm

Semisemi: OH MY GOD GUYS I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING LITERALLY END ME

Sugamama: Woah what happened

Definitelyafurry: What happened?

owlmann: ARE YOU OKAY SEMI?!

literalbitch: ^

Semisemi: SO UH

Semisemi: SO SDFJKLSJDFLKSDJFLKSDJFLSDKF

Sugamama: Oh god 

Sugamama: He caught the gay panic again

Flattykawa: What'd Shirabu do this time?

literalbitch: semi, calm the fuck down and tell us what happened

Semisemi: Okay so uh 

Semisemi: Both Shirabu and I skipped practice and classes today and 

Semisemi: Well he invited me over to his dorm and uh 

Sugamama: Oh?

Semisemi: We hung out all day and like