[ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿.𝟻: 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙻 ]

ᴬⁿ ᵒʰ ˢᵒ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ♫

____________________________________________________________________________

"[N/n]!!! Wait up!"

A certain spider demon yelled the young latter's name in a really worried tone, panting as he ran while catching his breath and stopped to lean on a concrete wall with a huff for a moment.

"C'mon, Angel! The meat shop might close before we could even get there!"

You yelled back, still sprinting towards Satan knows where and unknowingly kept moving forward to find where the shop is at. Angel groans at this, seeing how stubborn you are on times like these. He has no other choice but to tag along with you anyways, but hell, he's worried he might lose you outside. It's hell, and everything worse could happen at any moment.

"[N/n], I may have long sexy-ass legs but I assure you I AIN'T A FAST RUNNER!" He yelled between huffing. "AND WHY THE HELL WOULD THE SHOP CLOSE EARLY?! WE'RE IN HELL!"

As you heard his reply, you couldn't help but chuckle and turned around the corner, not knowing you might accidentally bump onto someone at the time. "Oof! Ah, s-sorry!!-" You panicked, quickly stepping away from the stranger and quickly bow your head in an apologetic manner. Knowing this is hell you're in, you were actually quite afraid who you might meet in person in public. With anxiety slowly welling up inside of you, you barely noticed yourself stepping on the edge of the sidewalk and soon feel your footing slip

"O-Oi, careful there."

A long slender hand quickly grabs you as soon as a vehicle passes by—barely avoiding your figure on the side of the road as you get safely pulled back.

"A-Are you okay, dear?"

A disembodied voice spoke sounding worried as you balance yourself back on the sidewalk, barely catching yourself. So the unknown entity stabled you by one hand and managed to help you. Finally composing yourself, you looked back at the stranger and smiled back at them.

"T-Thanks!" You exclaim, looking for their face but couldn't find them and only ended up staring at the dark void within the hood of their cloak. Oddly enough though, you still felt as if they were returning your smile and watched them bow politely towards you.

"Well, I must be going then. Take care, little one."

With that, the strange looking demon takes their leave and instantly vanishes from your view once you blinked as if they just disappeared out of thin air. You were about to look for them, but a hand roughly grabbed your arm, which caused you to look behind you in surprise and fear.

Thankfully, it was only Angel...

"T...Thank god I.... finally...caught up t-to ya..." Said Angel between pants, heaving some huge amounts of air to catch his breath and finally gets back to his stable self with a final cough as you patiently watch him. "Fuckin' Lucifer in the ass, you could've at least waited for me!!" He adds, slightly scolding you like he's a protective parent while you just give him a smile of innocence.

'Well, shit...' He mentally cursed, feeling his conscience easily getting destroyed by you with his heart skipping a beat while you still watch him grumble some undecipherable words. "Yeah, fine. You win again this time, you adorable bastard..." He whispers as he ruffles your [h/l] [h/c] hair between his fingertips, which made you chuckle back childishly.