Chapter 13 - Chaos

“ Don’t judge me by my past, I don’t live there anymore “

-Unknwon

Chapter 13

Paul POV

“ So what is happening lately Carl? “ I asked her while taking my order from the pick-up section. She took a sip of her green tea and taking a seat to one of the tables while I’m doing the same.

“ Don’t asked about me first, talk about you first, your matter are more urgent. Why aren’t you in school? “ She asked me while taking a sip at her tea and looking at me through her piercing green eyes.

“ School is boring and I’m not in the mood to went there “ I said and took a sip.

“ Yea right… “ She said “ but you still have to learn she said and glared at me. I scoffed.

“ Don’t you dare scoffed at me! “ She said with a scowl on her face.

“ Then what about you? You should be in school too at times like this “ I said and frown.

“ I got some time off because of my brother’s death, probably the teacher in school understood and so did the principle “ She said and taking a sip again.

“ Oh… “ I said not knowing what to say.

“ Yeah. Anyway… “ She said and continue “ My life right? I’ve been better and now I’m living with my mom, I decided to just ended things with my ex-boyfriend and the memories of my brother started to wear off, if that’s what you mean by life “ She said and looked outside from the coffee shop. Her cup is now half full and mine is the same.

“ I see… you said that the memories of your brother wears off, does it means that he’s gone from your mind like.. you know, like there’s no memories left? “ I said with a sad eyes, I missed Jenna too, this talk has got me nowhere but keeping me trapped yes. Trapped in memories of my family.

“ Of course not, it’s hard to forget don’t you think? Of course he will always be the first best man in my heart since the man that should be my father left “ She said with a straight face that holds a lot of meaning in it.

“ Ah.. I see “ I said and taking a look around the coffee shop.

“ Your plan for the future? When you graduate high school? Paul? “ She asked when I started daydreaming.

“ Huh? Uh.. yeah my plan… well I don’t have any plans yet “ I said and tried my best to do a smile.

“ What about you? “ I asked and took a sip from my Java Chip, don’t blame me, it taste amazing.

“ Well… probably you know taking a photography job since I really do like photos and maybe get married having kids and live happily ever after “ She said with a dreamy face. I snorted.

“ There’s no such thing as happily ever after “ I said and she frowned.

“ So you’re saying here Paul that you don’t believe in love? In fairy tale? You’re saying that happily ever after is bullshit? “ She said with a disbelieve tone laced into it.

“ Maybe “ I said and took a sip.

“ Don’t just answer me with maybe! Happily ever after is real Paul, love, fairytale, all of them is real… how can you be blind all of this time?! Then what do you think about Cinderella happy ending story? Isn’t that story is just wonderful? “ She said and looked straight into my brown eyes.

“ Maybe you’re the blind one, after all you all just a Sheeple anyway, and if you really know the original story of the Cinderella, she died even before the marriage “ I said and looked at her piercing green one.

“ What do you mean? I don’t really know what you’re talking about “ She said with a frown. Good act but I’m not even buying one. My practice all this time is for something including how to separate good with bad and this one is truly not the angel.

“ Of course, you act is perfect for a movie but not for me. Hello Chaos, the wife of Chronos “ I said with a smirked, she smirked back and her piercing green eyes flashed some red eyes for a second.

“ Good guess dear Paul, I guess you’re not a bad looker after all “ She said and standing up from the table and took her coffee. I smiled.

“ I don’t know what are you talking about my dear Chaos but I guess you could say that “ I said and smirked.

“ But I guess my act is all for nothing then, see you later the Elsworth’s  son, the looker twins “ She said and with that she walked out of the coffee shop door and disappeard into thin air. I shook my head and notice than none of the people seems to notice that she has gone like a wind. I shook my coffee cup and notice that it’s empty. I threw it on the bin outside the coffee shop and took the walk to my house. Hmm… I wonder if the first mission is Chaos, well it’s pretty damn easy I thought and snorted. Well I guess life is pretty fucked up then I thought again and continued to walk the road to the house.

*A/N*

Here you go as I promised I will update today. Go enjoy and get ready on Friday for the next chapter, I'm sorry if this one is short because I got a History and Indonesian tests tomorrow so... yeah. Enjoy. I'm gonna make a new story check out my account. Thanks :)

Adios, xx, Chelle