period cramps

it was that time of the month, and jisung always gets worried whenever you had them. 

you tend to skip your meals, because you aren't in the mood to eat anything, or even walk out from your bed even.

though you get a little moody, jisung was still patient with you. he took care of you with so much care and patience, which is one of the reasons why you would break down in a sudden.

you can't help, but to feel so lucky for having such an amazing boyfriend like jisung. 

present time

you scrunched up your nose, trying to endure the pain you felt on your abdomen. 

the pain wasn't fading away, and a tear left your eye. jisung saw this, and quickly kissed your tears away, making an effort to help you feel better.

"it hurts jisung," you pouted, while hiccuping from the crying.

"i know, i know. i'm gonna make warm tea for you okay?" jisung eyed you worriedly.

"noo~ don't leave me" you cried out, while hugging his arm.

"i'll be back before you know it," he caressed your hair, and then walked out of your bedroom.

after waiting a while, jisung finally entered your room, while holding a cup of warm tea.

he came closer and gave the cup of warm tea a few blows, so that you won't burn your tongue when you take a sip of it. you took a few sips, and thanked him.

"thank you sungieeee, i don't know what i'll do without you," your mood swing kicked in, and you suddenly felt emotional, as tears once again dripped down your cheeks.

"hey no no, don't cry," he said "it should be my duty to take care of you."

"have i told you how amazing you are, sung?" you randomly asked.

"yea, you've told me that millions of times y/n and i couldn't agree more," he said with a smirk.

"ugh, you're so annoying," you scooted away from him, facing the opposite way of jisung.

"i was kiddinggg~" jisung then tugged himself in your bed, and tried to hug you from the back.

you slapped his hands away, and he hissed a little, "ouch, you might've hit me a little too hard."

hearing that, you instantly turned your back, and you're now facing him. 

"really? did i hit you too hard?" you were concerned that you hurt him, although it was never your intention to do so.

jisung grinned and messed your hair a little, "you're so cute."

"jisung, i'm being serious. did i hit you too hard?" you asked him again.

"maybe a little, but it's okay."

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to," you took his hand and kissed it.

both of you ended up cuddling, while jisung spooning you. he rubbed your abdomen gently with one hand, and the other was rested under your head. 

this was so badly written, but uhhh

hey guyss i'm sorry for the very slow update. i've actually just started school today, and i'm afraid that i might not be able to update frequently, but i'll try my best to update once in a while.

i hope everyone's doing great! and good luck to those who are having tests, or just started school. u'll ace it mwa <3

AND WTH THE ROOFTOP FIGHT?!?! IT'S HAPPENINGGGGG kay enough shouting. you can continue reading :)