11

{warning this chapter contains sexual and mature content}

                {time skip}

The golden sun poured through the wide windows and awaited entrance into Bella's eyes. Sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, she hesitantly rubbed the dreams away.
Thoughts of the visions in sleep come and go in waves, clinging on to the very last memory of the night but with little success. She had been having some vivid dreams or maybe even nightmares, but she knew this was because the Lucchese triplets had proposed to her, over a week ago.

Bella shook her head and removed the remainder of sleep from her eyes before stepping out of bed, shivering at the touch of her feet coming in contact with the cold laminate flooring. She stood up completely and walked over to the bathroom, taking off her nightwear and putting it into a laundry basket. She flicked a button that was on top of the hot tub bath and bubble started to form in the water. Bella added a vanilla scented body wash and a strawberry bath paint to make the water smell like strawberries as have a slight tinge of pink I'm the water.
After a second of letting it heat up, Bella dipped one leg into the bath before completely submerging her body all the way up to her neck. As she started to relax into the warmth of the water she allowed her hair go under, she sat there for a moment with only her face merged from the water.
After at least twenty minutes of our bliss she stepped out the bath and wrapped a towel around her body, and walked into the bedroom
But she was stopped dead in her tracks when her eyes fell on Vanessa, Ace and Mateo, her heart practically pounced out of her chest, "good morning beautiful" Mateo smiled as he walked deeper into the bedroom and took a seat on the bottom of her bed.
Vanessa did the same, but sat on a couch on the other side of the room, "did you sleep well?" She asked.

Bella stood there with furrowed brows. All these questions this early in the morning could easily drive her mad, "can't you see I'm trying to get dressed.." she mumbled as she started walked towards the closet, but Ace raised his arm and stopped her.
"Why are you so grumpy all the time kitten" he said as he brushed a strand of her wet hair behind her ear.

Bella just looked at him as her eyes started to water, "you killed him, you killed everyone I once knew. And now I have to marry you all!!" She was mad, very fucking mad.
Bella hadn't had time to grieve for her father or anything else they had killed that meant anything to her. She was forced to shut away the death of her only parents left and ignore all the feelings that came with it, "I won't marry any of yo-" Bella's rage was cute off by Ace slamming her into closet doors.
"You should be grateful, we saved you. You was just rotting away in that house, no one knew you existed, you was just there all alone. When we saw you, we promised ourselves that by the end of a year of being with us" he snared into her ear keeping a firm hold on her shoulders.
"Your father was waste of space, he didn't deserve your love let alone your time of day" he snapped pushing Bella onto the bed, ripping the towel from her body. Bella screeched in response to the harsh throw.
Ace towered over Bella from her feet, then he was shortly joined by Mateo who towered her over her head.
Bella looked up at Mateo, trying to look into his eyes a but a bulge blocked her sight through his trousers.
Bella gulped, breaking her eyes away from  Mateo and looked back at Ace.
"I'm sorry, please don't" Bella's words cane out in croaky voice as she used her arms and hands to cover as much of her naked body as possible.

Vanessa stood from the chair and walked over to the bed, "you have nothing to worry about. We won't touch you until you want us to" she said with a smile.
Bella exchanged a look between them all before scoffing, "that will never happen" she barked out, sitting up from her preciously laying position still covering her body to the best of her ability.

"We will see about that" Mateo stated rudely before storming out the room slamming the door behind him. He was mad that she wasn't already falling for them.
Vanessa looked at the door then at ace. Ace gave her a nod, and Vanessa followed after Mateo leaving the room.
Ace walked over to the closet, pulling out a white, body con, glitter dress. Then he walked over to the bed laying the dress down next to Bella, she never looked at it as she was too focused on Ace,  "we are hosting a engagement party tonight, some of our closest friends and most trusted allies will be there" he said as she sat down on the other side of her, "We don't do any of this to hurt you, we just want to give you everything we have. Share our love with you" he added as he rested the palm of his hand on her bare back, sending shivers down her spine. Bella looked deeply into Ace's eyes to see if she could even find a grain of truth in what he was saying, before just simply nodding with no words, her lips stayed plastered together.
"Good. I want you to wear this dress, and be ready by six" Ace stated before standing from the bed, and turned to face Bella. He held her head from the back and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, "you have an hour and twenty minutes, don't make one of us come and get you okay?" He added with a slight chuckle.
Bella looked at him with a questionable look, "what about makeu-" she attempted to speak, but ace cut her off by opening a drawer of a vanity table on the other side of the room.
"Everything you can possibly need is in there, Vanessa picked it all of course.." he said with a smile before leaving the room.