chapter 6

Third persons POV

Truth is Dick only told Bruce. Who was worried.

When Damian came back from school, Bruce and Dick were waiting for him in Bruce's study. He walked in.

Damian was surprised by their confrontation. He had expected Dick to tell everyone. But he only told his Father.

- Damian Dick informed me that you were crying last night. Bruce inquired

- we want to know what happened why were you crying. Dick asked worriedly

-TT its non of your business Damian said coldly.

-please Damian its the only way you will get the emotional help and support you need. Bruce pushed.

-TT he said as he pondered on it.

He walked out of the study still thinking about the about. While Dick stood next Bruce thinking worriedly about his little brother and Bruce sitting  in his chair wondering what could make Damian cry.

Through out the rest of the day Damian thought about the offer. He could use some help. He can have his father pay for the treatment and get the best doctor. After thinking it through he left to find his brother and father.

Dick stayed in the office along with Bruce worrying about the the boy. When there was a knock and Damian walked back  in. They were fairly surprised.

-her name is Marinette Stone Damian just blurted out

They were taken aback but listened nonetheless.

-who? Dick asked

- my girlfriend Damian answered nonchalantly.

They were shocked Damian has a girlfriend as cold as he is. They need to meet this girl who is patient with him.

- wait Stone as in Jagged Stone?  Bruce asked.

Jagged Stone is a long time friend of his, best friends even. He was shocked that Jagged has a child and he wasn't informed.

-yes father if you keep interrupting I will walk out. Damian threatened

-no no continue

-okay my girlfriends name is Marinette Stone. I met her in Paris and fell in love with her after a few months we started dating. That was 3 years ago. I found that she was being bullied by her former friends because of a liar. She claimed that my Angel was bulling her. Before I met her they broke her vocal cords making her unable to speak. She became mute. Her parents abounded her and Jagged Stone adopted her. He explained.

- hmmm Bruce and Dick said they were shocked this was a lot to take in.

- they left on tour and Marinette has been bumped by a truck and they are bringing her here to Gotham cause they don't have the proper treatment in Egypt. He said.

They finally understood. He was crying for his girlfriends life. They understood that he is scared to meet her. They understood and decided they were going to visit her together as a family. Well the 3 of them.