"""truth part 2 ""

Sid mom pov:::

" i know beta sid didn't tell u the reason of giving u to that person again & i want to tell u.
When sidhhart start living with his grandparents & i start living with his father ,one day his father come to me in bad condition,  he sit on floor in front of me & start asking me for forgiveness, tears start falling from his eyes,  he say to me that god have punished him for betraying me , he is suffering from lungs cancer & he want another chance for proving me best husband & best dad for sid, i see the pain & honesty in  his eyes, so i give him another chance & he start doing everything to prove me that i didn't do wrong to give him another chance. He take promise from me that i will not tell about his condition to sid ,so i didn't tell sid about his condition, but feel really bad for him ,that whenever he try to talk or love sid , sid will everytime ignore him, I start trusting him again . He make me his business partner bcz he become weak day by day & i start going to his office & attending meetings & going to parties with him, after sometime his condition become really bad so i start going alone to meetings & parties. One day a party was held for all famous hoteliers & it was were important for any hotelier , so i went to that party & there i meet that monster  paras kapoor , in all party he was continuously straying me with dirty looks , i feel really suffocated & want to go but that party was important for our business, so i stay their, he come toward me & offer me drink but i refuse that . When party was about finish, i directly went toward my car & went to home . When i reach home sid father notice from my pale face that their something wrong , he ask me , but i didn't tell him & lie to him that i am tired . Next day i take leave from office & spend time with my husband. That day he was very bcz he come to know that our london house which sid take from his father, he make paper on his father name , his dad say i am very happy today bcz there is some hope that sid one day forgive me  & i was very happy for him but that day i didn't know that was the last day of my happiness. At night when we were having our dinner , our guard  come & inform us  that mr.paras had come & want to meet us , i chock up on my food & sid dad become really angry which shocked me , i ask from him & he tell me that paras is his second cousin , with  whom their family are not in good terms bcz he do illegal business.  When we went to hall to meet him , when my husband ask him that why he come here ,  he say that he want something  from us & give us  offer that he will help us in making our business to make again to it's height & in return he wants that my husband give me divorce & i marry  him , on which sid father become really angry & pull him from his collar & slap him , paras kick him in his stomach which make him fall on floor & blood start flowing from his mouth, i with tearly eyes move toward my husband & place his head on my lap  & start caring his cheeks  next move of paras take earth from my foots , he pull me from floor & say to husband that " u slap me & didn't accept my offer ,now see what i do infront of u with ur wife"  , he..he(sobbing) throw me on sofa & i know what he will do with me ,so i start shouting but all in vain bcz our all staff was already on his side ,he... he rape me...(sobbing  sana directly hug her, after few seconds she start again telling ), infront of my husband & after that he take us to jungle area , at that time sid father was unconscious  , paras make him sit on driving seat & make me sit on passenger seat & his man throw our car from height & after that when i open my eyes i was full in bandages & my full body was in pain , i look around i see that i am in hospital, then doctor come ,he tell me that i open eyes after one month & tell me that village people take me here & then ask me about my accident, i start crying bcz i remember everything, he make relax, i then ask him about my husband & he tell me that village people found me near sea alone, then i ask him to call sid & after few hours sid come to hospital, when he see me he become really happy & then he tell me that everyone believe that me & his dad r die in car accident ,which make me understand that paras is really dangerous & evil person & i tell sid that no one know that i am alive & also tell him the truth, he become really angry & from that day he decided that he will take revenge from him. Paras didn't know about sid , bcz sid change his surname from kapoor to shukla &  For gaining paras trust sid take the task of giving u to him.

Pov end.

"Mom stop crying, it's time for him to cry & i know one day sid will do that", sana say while wipe off mom tears,

"Now u r not upset with sid, he really loves you ", mom ask her while keeping her on sana cheeks,

"Mom i am not upset with him, i know that he loves me alot & from now i will love him more myself , now smile ", sana say while give her smile,  they hug each other.

Flash back end.

Sid hug sana both have tears in their eyes,

"I promise my beauty, i wil make that monster suffer alot for the torture he give my parents & u",

"I believe u sid & i am with u in this",.....

Ok bye. 😙 i will try to update soon next part ,bcz in next their honeymoon will start😜🙈