第十三

(Y/N)'s POV

"Pfft, Kenma, what do you think you're doing?" I laughed, lightly shoving him aside. He was absolutely dumbfounded and a blushing mess.

I waltzed in my bedroom and close the door. My hands landed on some comfortable sports wear and slipped them on my body at once.

(Time skip)

"I will announce the people that got in the team, Matsuoka Kou, Hayashi Haruka, Kobayashi Tohru, Shimada Akane, (L/N) (F/N), and that's it. For those who just wanted to come to see the boys volleyball team, GO HOME!" (B/f/n) yelled, whacking a volleyball on Kuroo's face.

Kenma shook his head and tugged onto my shirt.

"Are girls all like this in real life?" He squinted his eyes at the group of girls jumping around.

You shrugged and heard a scream.

"WHAT?! HAYASHI, SHIMADA, ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU TWO ARE HERE FOR KUROO AND KOZUME?! GET OUTTTT!" (B/f/n) let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Two girls with pitch black hair rush out, holding their skirts down.

"Girls, I'm your captain. Meet our team. Our seniors have already quitted since they wanted to focus on their studies, so we will hold an examination right now for the two of you to see who are our regulars. Okay?"  (B/f/n) said, getting the cart of balls.

"We will do setting, spiking, blocking, receiving. Serving is also included. Now, I want you two to team up and play against us. Let's see...hmm...Kenma! You're with Kobayashi-Chan, and Tetsu, you are with dumbo right here. I will spectate."

I rolled my eyes at her immaturity and threw a ball at them.

"You guys can start" I announced.

Kobayashi looked at me with glistening eyes and muttered a small thank you as she served.

"Overhand..?" Kuroo mumbled. "Dont girls do underhands?"

"Oi, we're not as weak as you think." I slapped the back of his head.

Kobayashi served, and Kuroo received with ease. The ball was flying my way and I got a small glimpse of Kenma, eye wide, staring at me.

'I knew it, he knew that I was going to dump. If that's the case...' I thought, slightly smirking.

My hand posed as if I was going to do a dump and Kenma furrowed his eyebrows as if he's disappointed in me.

Guess what bish.

I set the ball into Kuroo's palm and the ball flew past Kobayashi.

"Yosh! We got the first one, (Y/N)!" Kuroo pumped his fist, and gave a corny wink towards (b/f/n).

I stuck out my tongue at Kenma, as I heard him giggle slightly.

Kenma's POV

Hunh. And so I thought she lost all her skills overnight and was dumb enough to pull a move like that. How stupid of me to scheme that.

The way she is sweating while laughing merrily makes my heart stir up crazily, but this only made me question more about my feelings.

"I should ask a female about this..." I mumbled under my breath, eyeing at the new girl freaking out over the first point. "Yeah, I don't think that teammate behind me will do any good. She's too jittery. What about (b/f/n)? Nono, she can't keep a single secret from (Y/N). Wait...what if I visit...her. (Y/N) won't mind that much anyways...and even if she does, it's cute to see that." I schemed to myself, giving a small smile at the end.