chapter 1: Fell in despair, Rise of a king

" as the declare of the Union Academy staff, I here by y/n f/n expelled. Im sorry... "

The words was spoken by  headmaster Ozpin of Union, the sharpest words stab through the heart of the young student name y/n. Stood before the headmaster, y/n couldn't believe what the words have spoken. His emotions shattered and his mind consumed of rage. Y/n clench his fist; wanted to punch the white hair bastard before him. But it wasn't worth it. He walk back to his dorm to pack his things and leave without looking back. While the headmaster felt Sympathy towards the boy who's dreams were shattered by his words. He doesn't want him to leave, he saw potential for the boy. But he gave up on him and so he pushed him away. Yet it triggered, and so Union sealed their fate. The beginning of their Doom.

Laughter and joyous voices was heard around him. The supposed weak, useless, and powerless boy was no more they thought. Y/n couldn't take it. His heart slowly fell apart one by one. As he walk passed his now former classmates looking at him with their mouth right. Rias the little sister of the devil king–Sirzech Lucifer– leader of the devil faction was the worst of the worst, the TRUE embodiment of a devil; a selfish and prideful girl. People think Devil's made peace between the faction. But most of the devils do is enslaved humans and use them as mere puppets in their so called peerage.

When Y/n went inside his dorm, sitting on a wall, crying. His dreams were gone, burst to ashes. He lived to admired heroes for their heroic acts, especial his parents. Then he realized, that The life of a hero is all a lie, an ideal of a fantasy of a child's imagination. A role playing act that which turned into a nonsense reality. He wanted it to end, he wanted them to disappear. The next day, y/n stepped out of the Academy gates carying his things with him. He looked back at the building once again, realized that this academy is just a shell to covered their corrupted sides to convince the people blindly.

" One day, you will all pay! " y/n thought. And so he walked away from the academy. Never to be seen again.

As for the headmaster, he watched as the boy he expelled left but noticed the anger of his face towards the academy. His instincts tells him that he might have triggered something. And yet he never realized, he just sealed their world's fate. To their End.

Y/n have no where else to go. He was kicked out from his parents before he went to Union. He was disowned, forgotten, erased from the family tree. He was a disgrace of a son by being peerless. He hated it, He hated them! Now he's walking through the streets of the City. Looking at the buildings and it's people, wishing them to die, to incinerate from existence. He blamed them, he blamed the god damn society. For Discriminating the weak, pushing everyone away for their dreams they thought it's pointless to them. He wished them to be gone. This society must disappear from the memories of the world, forgotten from the past in a new generation.

He went through the alley and saw a group of thugs with quirks walk towards him. Y/n tried to avoid trouble, but his bad luck got into him.

" What do we have here fellas. Some new guy in town. Haven't seen you around here in the streets before. Are you perhaps, kicked out? Cause im sure you are! " The man who believe to be the leader said looking down at y/n.

" Hey boss look he has a bag with him. Whatcha got there kid? Some toys with you? Or your precious blanky maybe? Hahahahah " the other member laughed at him as y/n started to cry.

" Oh are you gonna cry little guy? Well screw you then! You know what boy's? Let's beat him to a pulp! Grab his bag! " as the group started to surround him for trying to escape. Y/n look at them in fear.

" Wait... No... Please.. "

" Oh look he can talk! What a freak! "

" Get him! "