[6]

Murmurs ran through Hell, its presence thick and heavy in the air. The members of the organisation were already notified in advance that today was the day. The day where all hell breaks lose. The irony.

~

It came out of nowhere. In a matter of minutes, a crowd gathered at the entrance of the royal's lands, and even the guards could do little to stop it. A full fledged riot which turned violent as soon as it started. Lesser demons got the shorter end of the stick, getting crushed mercilessly. Everyone shouted, the very ground beneath them vibrating with the intensity.

They wanted Katsuki. More specifically, his blood.

All hell broke lose... was an understatement.

~

A loud pounding rang through Shouto's head, and he sat up groggily, gently nudging Katsuki off his torso.

"What's going on?" the blonde mumbled, still groggy, and he spat out words of protests as Shouto pulled the curtains open with a swift movement.

"They are here. Rebellion, chaos. We should go, now," Shouto added, worry and panic seeping into his voice. If it was anything like Dabi said, these demons were here. Here to kill, to do whatever it takes, all for a drop of the fallen angel's blood.

When the demon turned back, the angel was already up and scurrying around the room, the only sign of him just awaking being the messy behead.

"So, where do we go?"

~

Shouto opened the door sliently, glancing back at his room. They had no plan, only a goal, to get out, and Shouto's mind already wandered to the many possible outcomes. Would he ever see this room which he called home again? The prince did not know. Then again, where Katsuki goes, he'd follow, and likewise. Even to the deepest pits of hell.

They would, no, had to, survive. Together.

~

Luckily, the teeming mass of lesser demons had not made it yet. The corridors were empty, and Katsuki felt a sudden urge to throw up upon hearing the unmistakable crush of demon bones, muted by the thick palace walls.

Guards were no where to be seen, presumably ordered outside to fight and prevent the unhappy demons.

~

"Dabi-" Shouto stopped short. His brother was no where to be seen in his own room, and like theirs, seemed to be abandoned in a hurry. Bedsheets a mess, as was everything else.

"His room was closer to the noise outside, must have woken up earlier then us-" Shouto started, but was quickly cut off by Katsuki very literally shoving a piece of paper, like the note they found that told them everything. Dabi's familiar scrawl on the paper said:

Get out. The mob was not what I was expecting. Expect a cruel death or else. I'll try my best, but it isn't much.

~

Their breaths caught in their throats as they looked at each other. Fear was present, but so was the adrenaline coursing through their veins.

"Let's go."

~

sry for the short chapter... things getting real intense though.

do u think they can make it?

leaving comments make my day so thanks to everyone that commented before :)