Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

It was the day of Izuku and his sister Izumi's birthday. There are two kids running down the hall to there parents room. They open the door and jump on there parents bed.

Both: Wake up!! We get our quirks today!!!

Inko(mom): Alright we're awake. How about you guys go get dressed and i'll go prepare breakfast.

The two 4 year olds nod excitedly and run down the hall to get ready.

Inko: Toshi wake up.

Toshinori: *snoring*

Inko: *pushes him out of bed* wake up

Toshinori: *Groan* Alright i'm up

Inko: Good i'm going to prepare breakfast get ready

Toshinori: Alright

Inko gets up and goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Once she's almost done she hears two pairs of tiny feet running towards her. She turns around and sees two kids running into the kitchen.

Inko: Hello you two go sit down at the table breakfast will be ready in a minute. Then we'll go to the quirk doctor.

Both: Yay!!

Time Skip to Doctors

The doctor walks in with a sad look on his face.

Inko: Is something wrong doctor?

Doctor: I have bad news and good news which would you like to hear first?

Inko: *Concerned* Um the bad news please.

Doctor: Well your son here is quirkless. But your daughter has an amazing quirk. She has a telekinesis quirk that can eventually rip buildings out of the ground if trained correctly.

Inko: You hear that Izumi you can be a great hero!

Izumi: Yeah i'm going to be the best hero ever!!

While they were celebrating Izuku was sitting there silently with a blank look on his face. But if you look in his eyes you can see how broken he was.

Inko:Thank you doctor we'll be leaving now.

Inko stands up grabs Izumi's hand and walks out. Izuku gets up and follows after them. Inko climbs in the car almost forgetting Izuku but he got in before she drove off. Once they got home they walk into see Toshinori sitting on the couch.

Inko: Hey Toshi we're home.

Toshinori: Hey Inko how did it go? What are there quirks?

Inko: We'll Izuku is quirkless. But Izumi has a super strong telekinesis quirk!!

Toshinori: That's amazing!! You hear that Izumi, you can be a great hero!

As they were all celebrating Izuku just walked up to his room and cried in to his pillow.

Izuku: No. I can't give up i'm going to be a hero. Quirkless or not. I just have to work harder than everyone else.

With that he started working out. But due to him being four he couldn't do a lot.

Time Skip

Inko is now driving Izumi to school completely forgetting Izuku. Izuku was sad about this but he had to get to school so he started walking. It took him 45 minutes to walk to school. Once he walked through the door the preschool teacher came up to him.

Teacher: Izuku what are you late?

Izuku: I uh overslept.

Teacher: Alright but don't let it happen again.