Chapter 2

Time Skip to Entrance Exams

Me and Nezuko head to UA to take the recommendation exam. We walk in and see Aizawa. Aizawa has come over a lot and hung out. He really like Kuro he is a huge cat person. Speaking of Kuro he is with us right now. Nobody is freaking out because of some tech I made. Right now he looks like this.

We walk up to Aizawa and I can see the excitement in his eyes even if his facial expression didn't change

We walk up to Aizawa and I can see the excitement in his eyes even if his facial expression didn't change. I laugh at this and offer to let him hold him. He immediately scoops him up. He says that hell watch him while we take the exam. We walk into the room where we are going to be taking the written exam. Since we were early I sit down at my desk and Nezuko is sitting in my lap just relaxing while I scroll through Herogram. All of a sudden a blue hair kid walks up to us.

Blue Hair Kid: You! You should not be doing this in public! It is shameful for people trying to get in UA should not act like this in public!

I just look up from my phone and look him in the eyes. I then look around and see everyone now looking at us.

Izuku: Dude nobody else has a problem with us. Also if i'm sitting here for a recommendation exam I think it means that the way I act is fine to e a UA student. You o the other hand. If you have a problem with her just sitting here than I think you don't belong here.

He gets mad at this and goes to grab my arm but due to my reflexes I grab his arm first. He looks shocked that I grabbed him.

BHK: Unhand me you villain!!

Izuku: Yeah no. Not only did you insult me and my girlfriend. You tried to grab me so my reaction is just fine.

He goes to say something but Hizashi interrupts him. Aizawa introduced us to Hizashi about a month ago.

Hizashi: Hey little listeners can everyone get in there seats. And Izuku could you let go of him. Also thanks for bringing Kuro, Aizawa won't let go of him.

Izuku: Fine. Also not my fault he's a huge cat person.

I let go of the kid and he stomps away to his seat angrily. Nezuko gets up and walks away to her seat. Hizashi goes over what the test would be then hand it out. I look at the test and start answering. I finish in about 10 minutes out of the hour and a half  given. I walk up to the walk and hand in my test ignoring the looks on everyone's faces. I hand in my test and they tell me to head to the auditorium. I walk in and see Aizawa in his sleeping bag with Kuro asleep on top of him. Kuro looks up at me and jumps at me. I catch him and pet his head. I look at Aizawa and get an idea.

Izuku: Hey Kuro cold you transform back?

He looks up at me and jumps out of my arms. He transforms back to his original form. I tell him to lie down and he does. I lay down and lean against Kuro and take a nap. About half an our later I wake up to pressure on my right side. I look over and see Nezuko leaning on my shoulder. I smile and put my arm around her waist and pull her closer to go back to sleep. I fall asleep again and resume my nap.