Cycle of Hate

☆Naruto POV☆

My eyes fluttered open just to see the blank roof. It was cold and I felt tired. Only after staring blank for a few second could I remember what happened.

Oh yeah, that. I heard a nurse walk into the room.

"Oh your okay." She said.

I only blinked at her. My mind was too active to pay much attention. All of it repeating in my head was like torture.

"Well, your healing is almost done. You'll be out in no time."

"NARUTO!" I heard

I turned over. Oh, it's Pervy Sage. At least he came to check on me. Almost everything he said was just a blur of words that I couldn't understand, and I didn't know if I wanted to.

I closed my eyes again and woke up in the sunset. The nurse told me my treatment was done and that I could go "home".

I didn't really want to go back. Back there was where I'd face the wrath of everyone. Again. But, I've done it once. I can do it again, right?

I got my stuff and started walking home. Luckily most of the Leaf wasn't on the streets right now.

I looked at my dirty empty apartment. What if thing had been different. What if I had parents. Would I be stronger. And why does the village hate me. And why won't Lord Hiruzen tell me why?

After contemplating in my head for a bit, I went back to sleep.

○Next Day○

My alarm clock didn't go off because I hadn't bothered to set it last night. Eh, it's not like Kakashi-sensei comes on time either.

I put on my outfit and looked out my window. Did I really want to go outside. Maybe the entire village knows that I'm weak. Not like I have a choice.

I made it to the training area and put one my bright smile and my happy walk, and my optimistic personality. At this point it was natural for me to do this.

When I skipped towards my team, I was met with a slap in the face from Sakura.

"Naruto..." she half screamed with pure rage. "YOU USELESS WASTE OF SPACE!" she screamed. She then punched me in to face.

"SHE WOULD BE THE FIFTH HOKAGE, AND YOU LET HER DIE!" she screeched. "YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS, TERRIBLE, SELFISH PERSON I EVER MET. AND YOU WILL NEVER BECOME HOKAGE!"

I was beaten up and shaking. I looked up to see Sasuke in the tree, just watching. Some help.

"Sakura~chan..." I pleaded

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" she shouted. Then she stabbed me in the shoulder with a kunai. I screamed in pain as she kept slashing everywhere. Screaming more and more insults as I cried in pain.

"SAKURA HARUNO!" I heard from behind me. I was barely conscious.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Kakashi-sensei shouted. I had never heard him more angry in his life.

"Kakashi-sensei-"

"COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" He screamed.

Sakura was forced to follow Kakashi to the Leaf's new police force and was put under house arrest for 1 month and might go to juvenile.

After Sakura had left with Kakashi-sensei, I was taken by ANBU Black Ops members. I was barely awake and I could here anything because my ears were bleeding.

Should we #### ### it ##### be a sol####

##### it would h### the Leaf

We must ####### get ### #####

I could only hear pieces of the conversation they were having. But I saw a silver glint above me.

Wait.

Should we kill him it would be a solution.

Maybe, it would help the Leaf.

We must, quickly, get the knife.

I could barely move. They were about to kill me! I moved backwards as the knife came closer to me. I tried my hardest, put all of my remaining chakra into it and made a shadow clone.

The clone picked me up and ran away.

"Hey!" One shouted.

All I could think about was getting back to somewhere safe. I went back to the Leaf hospital and told them everything.

My voice was cracking and I felt like I was dying. I passed out after so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! Sorry for the slow updates.
This chapter (not including this part) was 696 words. Thx to everyone who is reading this and have a wonderful day